Should Monster Hunter Freedom Come to the iPhone/iTouch?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by SoCal_Sponger, Mar 28, 2009.

1. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    If it's sold in a premium section of the appstore (which has been rumored) for 19.99 then the price of the controller is already added to your purchase. All they have to have as pop up on start up reminding you to fill out the form so they can send it to you.

The only split in the market would be users that aren't smart enough to fill out the form and get the free external piece.

Of course Capcom could also make a premium controller that would be available wherever iphones and ipod touch are sold. Then all their games could have alternate control schemes for it.

2. GDSage

GDSage Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Again, a massive if. Not least because of the logistics involved. Added up it is hardly a worthwhile investment for Capcom when the series already has its main base on the PSP (on its way to four million), and at full price. I will never understand why people want x IP's on their system ot choice, surely it is better for new IP, and if you want to experience said x IP's you buy the system for them?

3. Unagib

Unagib New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    Student
    it doesnt need controls like that

u can make it look like zenonia and with those types of control like seed looks like it can be an awesome montser hunter with those graphics its looks awesome i believe that they can make it look like that and make an awesome job i hope they make something similiar to MH for the ipod

4. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    YES! I have the first 2 and I love them. Second game I got for my PSP. If they scale it down enough, it should work well. After seeing games like Nazi Zombies and Ravensword, it seems anything is possible.

5. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    #25 GodSon, Nov 24, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
    Being it is one of my favorite series of all time hands down. I don't think it would work either unless your playing with a controller which damn there defeats the purpose of having an iTouch (for me at least). You have to be so precise on your movements and reaction time i just don't see the touch screen accommodating that.

Boy I would love to be proved wrong as well as have a reason to finally take my PSP on one last ride to Gamestop. Know what i mean? Capcom wouldn't have to put any other game out for me if MHFU was on the iTouch. That is if it were as responsive as playing on PSP and i wouldnt want ANYTHING less. ;)

6. nkflier23

nkflier23 Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2010
    I'd love ANY monster hunter game for the ipod

7. parranoya

parranoya Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    The thing I get paid for
    CANADIA
    your dreams have come true

It is out!

8. DusT_HounD