Should I upgrade to ios 9?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by coolpepper43, Oct 1, 2015.

?

Should I upgrade to ios 9?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I'm worried about ios 9 breaking games and causing other kinks that need to be ironed out. I have an iPad Air 2 and I would love to start having some split screen action. Should I upgrade now? Is now a good time?:confused:

2. ramon31

ramon31 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    GameCenter is very unreliable at the moment now, almost never working at all on my iPhone 6+

3. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    I don't play a lot of mobile games any more, but Game Center seems to still work on my iPhone 6. At least I can launch the Game Center app and it works fine. And overall it's a real nice update. Now on my iPad 2, that thing is dog slow, but it was dog slow with iOS 8 too. They never should have claimed that iOS 8 worked on the iPad 2.

4. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    There is a current bug with Game Centre on iOS 9. I don't think most people are affected, but some are. My iPad is fine, but my iPhone can't open Game Centre and hangs when I try to delete any game that has it.

5. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

My Game Center is fine, but I never get achievements. I only check gamecenter to look at my friends list and see that my score has increased.

6. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    For anyone who has the Game Centre issue, the iOS 9.1 public beta 3 fixes it