iPad Should I get Blue Defence or Blue Attack??

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by darwiniandude, Feb 1, 2009.

?

Which is better, Blue Attack or Blue Defence?

1. Blue Attack!

11 vote(s)
    91.7%
  2. Blue Defence!

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. darwiniandude

darwiniandude Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2008
    I don't have either, they both look good, which game do you prefer if you have both?

2. Master Shake

Master Shake Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Getting both is the right answer.

3. Donburns99

Donburns99 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    This question has been asked, in both the game's respective threads and by people before you that have made threads asking the same question. How about searching next time?

Get both, there is no alternative. Especially since Blue Defense got it's update today.

Before today, I'd say Blue Defense may be able to be overlooked, but that's no longer the case.

Get both, end of story. ^ ^

4. Spitfire3775

Spitfire3775 Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Earth
    I bought both today. However, I have only been able to play Blue Defense; it is pretty fun.

5. lopches

lopches Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2008
    get both

6. CBraun53

CBraun53 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2008
    I read that blue defense is getting a price increase soon. Does anyone know if the developer is planning on increasing the price of blue attack soon?

7. Master Shake

Master Shake Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    If I remember correctly he was thinking about raising the price of Defense but don't recall him saying anything about Attack.

8. Sambo110

Sambo110 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    Australia
    Blue Attack will take up a lot more time then Blue Defence, which means I don't play it as much but they are both tons of fun.

9. CBraun53

CBraun53 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2008
    Thanks for the response. I bought defense tonight, but am going to wait to get attack until I beat some of the games I already have (unless he does plan on raising the price).

10. Spek

Spek Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2009
    get both, but attack is better

If you cant afford both for some reason (ugh a whole dollar) I would go with attack. However, you should get them both. Attack seems to have more depth with the customization and endless levels. I think blue attack is the best space action game in the app store.

I cant wait for "Blue Peace Negotiations!" :D

11. BrushMyNoseOff

BrushMyNoseOff Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Coach / Photographer
    NYC
    Yeah, with the recent update you can't go wrong with either of those. Buy one now, and the other one down the road if you wish. :)

Cheers.

12. Alichan

Alichan Guest

#14 Alichan, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009
    Both!!!!!!! The only problem I have with Defense! is that with my iPod Touch 1st Gen. I have to have my earphones plugged in to hear any of the nice new sound effects, which is fine, until you get to those evil 360 degrees levels, when I find myself getting tangled up in wire as I spin around with reckless abandon in my futile attempt to save the planet! I think Defense! is more suited to the iPhone with its speaker. Or the iPod Touch 2nd Generation?

13. Donburns99

Donburns99 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    It works fine with headphones alone if you return to a normal position at the end of a level. Think of the iDevice as a steering wheel.

If you turn it 180 degrees, don't keep going, but go back to the normal position and then the other way.

Now the headphones and sync cable, that's a problem I noticed. :p

14. Alichan

Alichan Guest

#16 Alichan, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009
    ...hahaha! Yes, I suppose I'm just not thinking methodically enough as wave after wave of these little red beasties try to tear me apart:eek: Don't let me near this game replete with headphones AND sync cable. I already have visions of my precious Macbook flying across the room:p

(Off topic, but I gave Gemmed a proper go yesterday as recommended by you. Very addictive. Thanks:))

15. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

I've tried Attack but don't get a clue how it works. I believe my English is not so bad but despite the tutorial I have nothing but problems with orientation and so on. In the tutorial the enemies are always hiding behind letters and in the "wrong" direction. It seems to be too complicated for non-English-speakers. Too much buttons. Deleted.

16. Mo.

Mo. Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Another German speaker here... for me it all works fine. I have no problem playing / understanding the game :)

(It's "many" buttons, not "much", btw [because it is not an uncountable amount];))

17. Alichan

Alichan Guest

Seems to me that you speak good English. I'm sure if you gave it a bit of a chance you would reap rewards. Viel SpaƟ damit;)