iPad Should I Buy Real Soccer 09?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by williaaaam, Mar 28, 2009.

1. williaaaam

williaaaam Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Student
    Scotland, UK
    Hi guys, just wondering if I should spend my last few pounds of vouchers on Real Soccer / Football 09 by Gameloft. Any help or advice regarding value for money or if it gets boring quickly etc would be greatly appreciated. Cheers if u reply...

William

2. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    BUY IT. Great game with great gameplay. Although the controls are not the most responsive, they're not that bad. This is a MUST HAVE for your iDevice and provides so many hours of gameplay.

3. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    When did people stop flamming each other? seriously these threads need to stop.

4. G0tsk1llz

G0tsk1llz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
  5. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    great game, get it :)

I havn't played it in a while, but I have played it LOADS. very worth it.

6. dlogik

dlogik Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2008
    For &@$! sake...

Do you like football?
    Do you like football games?
    Do you like the 97 real soccer gameplay videos, reviews, and other posts?

I hear making your own educated decisions can be a rewarding experience.

7. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    There ya go!!!! dlogik gets 1+ awesomeness point. FLAMING REVOLUTION!!!!!!! :eek:
    ;)

8. RedStaR

RedStaR Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Should I Buy Real Soccer 09?

Should I Buy Real Soccer 09?

No you should use the search function.

9. I'm still bitter about throwing $6 away on this one. Is it good...yea decent but have yet to get local wifi play to work. If they advertise it then it should work. Screw it...just gonna ask apple to refund my $6...tired of this false advertisement crap.

10. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    worked for me....:confused:

11. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Cause they just keep doing it anyway, and after a while it get's tiring. As more and more new people sign up, they're not getting the "proper greeting" for stupid threads.

EDIT: Whoops just saw dlogics awesome flame:D

12. JoshC.

JoshC. Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2009
    Definately get the game. Its so fun. Great graphics and great gameplay.

13. Well wrote long description to apple and choose doesn't function as expected. DO NOT ever choose that. After you submit it apple says we noted it and sends you to support to gameloft. Filled out ticket to gameloft which I'm sure will just go straight to their trash bin.

ok after goofing around for 30 mins with it finally got it to work wifi. No idea why Word Fu works and Astraware Board Games work no problem everytime. So yeah great game......still though gonna leave my one star review in app store till I can consistently get this to work wifi.

14. b_o_h_i_c_a

b_o_h_i_c_a Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
  15. chukwuka13

chukwuka13 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    BUY IT!!!!!!!! the game is great. There is no way you will regret buying it even if your not a soccer fan

16. wsifka

wsifka Active Member

Jan 11, 2009
    I've been considering this for a while now, but now that EA has announced FIFA... :p

17. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    I'm not sure I understand the logic of this and a lot of people say this. Real Soccer is only a few dollars not $40. I would understand waiting more if it was. Fifa is quite a few months away, so why not just spend the few dollars for Real soccer now or wait a week or two to save up?

18. Wegmans

Wegmans Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Finance
    MD, USA
    I'd say don't buy it, I got it after playing whatever soccer game with friends on PS3 and watching Manchester United destroy whomever on the tele, and thought I could get into it... The game itself is fantastic, no complaints there, I just am not sure it was worth full price and I played it a dozen times and then deleted it...

that being said, nothing against the game itself, but you may want to think twice about how dedicated you can get to a soccer game...

Good luck with your choice!