Universal Shooty Skies - Endless Arcade Flyer

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Sep 30, 2015.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Same here. It has to be very close or higher than your highest score?

I got 1200 on both and nothing. My highest is 1487

2. WriterParty

WriterParty Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Maybe you have to get a high score with one and then a good score with the other? Hmm.

Zombie cat huh? As soon as I saw that I tried the Zombunnie method with Shooty cat but no go there. I wonder if it's the Zombunnie method but with a different character...

3. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    So has anyone gotten any closer to an idea with the Halloween zombie cat? I've tried playing the Halloween cat like crazy. Tried charging the weapon trick. Tried high score. Haven't gotten anywhere.

Billy

4. CraniumCode

CraniumCode Active Member

It has to be close enough so that when you die you get a popup that says "great score." 1200 out of 1487 isn't good enough. As for the Zombie Kitty, someone told me they got it by getting a great score with shooty cat, but it didn't work for me.

5. PixelHero

PixelHero New Member

Oct 3, 2010
    I can confirm that dying to the new Halloween boss as Shooty Cat will unlock Zombie Kitty.

6. Yanagi

Yanagi Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2015
    Medicine
    May I ask what colour the boss is? I think I got killed by one, but not sure if we're talking about the same boss.

really determined to get killed by it because if it turns out to be a high score unlock it's going to be a nightmare

7. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #167 LordShad0wz, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    Which new boss? Can anyone post a pic?

Hahaha I was at the pink Frankenstein boss and killed it before I saw cranium's video. I'm going back now lol

Billy

8. Yanagi

Yanagi Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2015
    Medicine
    #168 Yanagi, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
    Yeah, that's the boss I'm talking about. I got killed by it thrice now, and Zombie Kitty didn't unlock.

EDIT:

Oh... I actually need to smash into the boss; that easily explains why it didn't unlock previously.

9. BitStern

BitStern Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2014
  10. TRENCHERSTORM

TRENCHERSTORM Member

Jul 7, 2015
    This is a nightmare since my high score is 2525. #

11. WriterParty

WriterParty Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Can confirm that Kamikaze attacking the big zombie boss works. Got Zombie Kitty on my first time fighting that boss

Also, my wife laughed hysterically when I told her I solved the Drama Llama riddle. I speak fluent dad-joke, apparently -_-

12. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Proly a stupid question that has been already answered, but can anyone say what the extra little red bar is above the yellow level progress bar. I've only had it a few times. Thanx

13. WriterParty

WriterParty Member

Oct 8, 2015
    That's the boss health bar. When you shoot the boss it drops, and when it's empty, the boss dies.

14. Tatanak

Tatanak Active Member

Jun 23, 2012
    My high (legal) score disappeared from gamecenter today:mad:. Anyone have the same problem?
    [​IMG]

15. Tatanak

Tatanak Active Member

Jun 23, 2012
    #175 Tatanak, Oct 20, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
    My new score is gone again :confused:
    [​IMG]

It´s solved now, my score is back on the GC. Thanks to Michèle Iannello from Mighty games!

16. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Wow and I thought 1700 was amazing hehehe

17. Cheese-fiend

Cheese-fiend New Member

Oct 5, 2015
    UK
    I got a new high score with blobby, and a new high score of around 1450 with hooty (in that order). I've also got 'great score' with both characters a few times afterwards and still haven't unlocked drama llama. Anyone else having trouble unlocking?

18. Mouette6

Mouette6 Member

May 29, 2012
    I got the exact same problem here, I beat my highscore with both Hooty and Blobby but didn't get the Drama Llama :(

19. Cheese-fiend

Cheese-fiend New Member

Oct 5, 2015
    UK
    New high score of 1500 with blobby now, and still no drama llama. If I delete the game and reinstall, will I be able to reset my high score? Can I then get the characters I've won back by selecting 'restore purchases' in settings, or does that only work for ones you've actually bought?

20. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #180 LordShad0wz, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
    They have not added an iCloud save feature. So if you uninstall the game you start from scratch. The restore feature is only for characters you purchased with actual money. I do believe it would reset your score as well if you remove yourself from the leaderboards. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Also I have every character, as well as the secret ones, except the drama llama. I too have beaten my high score with both hooty and blobby and no drama llama. I've basically given up. I can live with it.

So how many coins does everyone have? They need I add more characters! I'm up to 22,100 coins. Hehe. And I purchase the honey badger weapon left and right.

I wish they would add permanent weapons via IAP but perhaps upgradable with coins. Some great funky weapons. I still don't even get that chainsaw weapon? I purchased it once and it's pretty much useless. I wouldn't ever waste coins on it ever again.

Billy