Universal Shooty Skies - Endless Arcade Flyer

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Sep 30, 2015.

1. DaMobileMob_YT

DaMobileMob_YT Well-Known Member

2. MrGreed

MrGreed Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    update!!!!!!!

3. Testopi

Testopi Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Still no Apple TV support.

4. AdoreGames

AdoreGames Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2015
    UK
    Awesome game!

We're really enjoying this game and even get some inspiration for ours. Curious to get in touch with the devs. Have an interesting offer for them:cool:

5. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Go to the games Twitter. The devs will answer you on Twitter. I talk to them on there.

Billy

6. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I'm done with this game and these devs.

Update after update they introduce bad weapons and bugs just to fix them. I've spent $10 on this game and now with this update they've introduced forced full screen ads. No way to disable them. Apparently my $10 wasn't enough money to not see forced ads.

I'm so done. It's wrong.

Billy

7. ehrgeizmiro

ehrgeizmiro New Member

Jun 11, 2016
    Very cool shmup. I really dig the graphics! :)

8. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Are weapons permanent? Will it ever be permanent?

And yeah, ads need to go away if you bought an item from the IAP store. It might not be good to annoy your paying customers, just saying.

9. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    No. They aren't. I'm ok with that because there is a coin doubler in app purchase. If you play quite a bit at first you can store up a ton of coins and always have coins for a weapon when you want to play. Right now I have about 63,000 coins.

Also an update. The devs have contacted me on Twitter. Apparently the update is broken and working for some but not others. Apparently if you made any purchase you aren't supposed to see ads. I tried even tapping the restore button but I still get the ads. They are trying to figure out why it's not working for some people like myself.

Billy

10. Shriker

Shriker New Member

Jan 27, 2016
    As far as i can tell the global rankings scoreboard only recognises a high score if it's your personal best. Would be nice if there were 2 boards to cover all scores and a way to wipe out the cheats. I'm still playing v1.301.3985, i think that was the last good version of the game before difficult weapons were forced on players or the currents ads system. Still my fav game but i'm stuck on a high score of 8219 for months now, maybe time to call it quits.

11. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Holy crap!

The new update kicks ass!!!! It's a 90's neon arcade themed update with all sorts of arcade goodness. Tron included.

I've already unlocked 3 of the secret characters.

I REALLY like this update!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy

12. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Has anyone figured out that last secret character that appears to be a ship laying on its side. Like a rocket with 2 engines on its side?

It's the only one from this update I can't figure out for the life of me.

Billy

13. Yanagi

Yanagi Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2015
    Medicine
    #233 Yanagi, Apr 6, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    Has anyone here unlocked the new secret pilot that's positioned second to the last? I'm referring to the one that comes before this unnamed secret pilot (based after Taarna of Heavy Metal) with the long grey hair. It's the only remaining one still missing in my list and I can't figure out how to unlock it at all.

Having said that, this is an update that metal fans will enjoy. :)

EDIT: I finally figure out how to unlock the remaining secret pilot: Shred Dog.
    Honestly, I killed the metal guitar boss using all of my general and secret pilots (10 in total), but the last one I killed the boss with is Mr. Fit so if you don't unlock Shred Dog using Mr. Fit you should try killing the metal guitar boss using all of the new pilots that you have. If the true objective for the secret unlock is Mr. Fit then I wasted plenty of time; if only I started off with him. I earned nearly 30,000 coins just from this trial and error. Sure am glad it's finally over, though!

Screenshot of Shred Dog: http://imgur.com/9NSyWZn

14. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    New update has landed! I purchased all the new characters. I like the update. They added new achievements that you get the golden tokens from on top of the daily missions. It's pretty awesome!

This game gets better and better.

Billy

15. DaMobileMob_YT

DaMobileMob_YT Well-Known Member

It's a good update! Yes they are back on it! However, I preferred the Agent Update! :) Make sure to check out my channel for secret characters unlocks! :)

16. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Which permanent upgrade is the best? I spent 2200 coins on the charming wand and found it to be a waste.