Universal Shooting Showdown 2 Pro (by Naquatic)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Naquatic, Oct 15, 2014.

1. #22 Hoggy110, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
    This is the first one of these kinds of games, and I must say I have been rather enjoying this so far, so credit to the developers

My friend code, in case anyone was curious, is 7M6TKN

Edit: Well I just went back into the game and I lost all of my progress :|

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Release of the week for me! Even though it's the "second time" I've played this it's just as good :)

3. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Game Impressions

Yes! Finally got home from work and dealing with the dreadful traffic (over an hour to drive 20 miles) this is a welcome site to shoot crap up! Highly polished, tons of targets, and made by Naquatic, perfect combination to relieve stress (legally I may add) and have fun doing so! The practice modes are a welcomed site, as is the online challenges.

What more can you ask for, tons of targets, different environments, and a highly polished engine and controls, and online duels, thank you Naquatic! You guys kick ass and thank for a legal way to relieve stress from my daily grind!

Friend code: 372NHR

4. Naquatic

Naquatic Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Awesome video, as always! Out of curiosity, may I ask what device you used?

Wait what?? That would be the first we've heard of such a thing, and the game has an extensive track record thanks to the free version. Any chance you opened SS2 Pro the first time and the free version the second time? Check your PMs, I'll help you get to the bottom of this. I've sent a ton of currency to your friend code too.

Well thanks L.Lawliet :D

I can't possibly thank you enough :). Quite a commute, by the way...I hope it's not usually that slow!

5. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

iPhone 6+

6. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    One quick question Naquatic:

Any thoughts/possibilities of icloud integration? I started the pro version yesterday on my ipad, but I'm at work now and wanted to play on my phone but starting from scratch. In retrospect I'll probably do more playing of this on my phone but was just wondering if any chance for me to play seamlessly on both devices.. :)

My friend code if anyone is interested for friendly challenges is PTWCCJ

7. CzarBrain

CzarBrain Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    #28 CzarBrain, Oct 16, 2014
    Seems like a great game. Think I need to practice quite a bit. Regardless, I added everybody's codes and here's mine: Bw7jve.

I'd even take a code if pm'd me, Naquatic. ;)

8. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    I forgot how fun this game was!

9. CzarBrain

CzarBrain Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Now that I've played a bit...

A couple points of like to hit upon. The music... There doesn't seem to be a way to shut it off. Additionally, the matching system is skewed imho. Not only are you being matched against much higher ranked opponents, but also your competing against opponents that are using better weapons. Hardly seems competitive.

Outside of that, this is an outstanding game. Thanks for listening.

10. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    I should have known, only the best for Sanuku :)

Good call on a mute button, I'll take another look at that. We'll flip a switch in matchmaking to do better weapon-based matchups once the matchmaking pool has filled in a good amount :). I sent a gift your way!

Many thoughts, most importantly that we want to do it. Once we get the system ironed out it will be included in all of our games.

Hey NOEN, thanks! You should clear out your PMs by the way, I tried to message you the other day and it said your inbox was full!

11. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    #32 NOEN, Oct 16, 2014
    Lol, I've been trying. I can't find a way to clear them out with the TA app. Looks like I need to try again.

Edit: Boom! Fixed! I figured it out. Sorry bout that guys. It's cleared. Lol

12. Naquatic

Apr 13, 2009
    #33 Naquatic, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
    Good, now I can finally send you all these discount pill ads ;)

13. brohombre

brohombre Member

May 26, 2014
    My code... BJBEPR

Adding as many friends from here as I can. :)

14. Db84

Db84 New Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Match up

Being a new rookie player, I was worried I would be outclassed all the time. Not so! Good, fast match up and I was right at home. Good job!

15. Burnt ReynoldZ

Burnt ReynoldZ New Member

Dec 28, 2015
    Baller on a Budget
    San Diego
    WaDDuP!

Just found this site today. This is a cool game for sure. Lets get down sometime my friend code is----
    4CB8DR BURNTREYNOLDZ

Attached Files: