Universal Shooting Showdown 2 (by Naquatic)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Naquatic, Mar 19, 2014.

1. killy billy

killy billy Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    planet iphone/ipad
    Here are my stats for the first 205 games:
    204 wins, 1 loss :D

Attached Files:

2. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    @Andy C83, I see you've been busy whilst I was asleep, now I'm up for atleast the next 8 to 10 hours and I will get my "Wins" title back :D

3. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    I'm about records myself. :D got dethroned in a couple while I was asleep. I'm gonna need a better gun.

4. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    #124 rIcHrAnDoM, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
    Yep, I've seen you hovering at the top of all the boards as well, I'm keeping my eye on you too ;)

Edit: WTF Apple? This game doesn't get featured in the "Best New Games" section but freaking Despicable Me, a year old game, gets featured again? What an injustice!!!! Hopefully Jared or Eli get ahold of this beast and exact some revenge!

5. Naquatic

Naquatic Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Hahhaha, I'm excited to see how these rivalries play outÂ….

We were pretty crushed to see that. We've never had much luck with BNG (or N&N back in the day). Although that didn't stop Shooting Showdown original from reaching #5 free apps or Guncrafter from reaching #2, so fingers crossed that history repeats itself.

6. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Even with the out of the blue release of Loco Motors, Shooting Showdown 2 is still my GOTW And honestly I've probably got more hours of enjoyment from it than any other release this year;)

7. popjam5

popjam5 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Apple has no clue. Why are stick cricket and despicable me there?

8. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I'm afraid of imagining a starter player / starter gun going up against someone with an automatic. That sounds like an instant loss. Ever happen to anyone yet?

9. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I've gat the best gun and have matched a few times with some level 1 players. I'll go ahead and finish the match with them then immediately leave, no rematches. I don't want my wins that way.

10. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    I'm more concerned about the recoil and accuracy. I can probably fire as fast as the juggernaut if it's an auto. Rich and Andy can tell you that. :D

And yeah, my first and only 3 losses were when I was a total noob and fought the same guy here on TA 3 times.

11. Naquatic

Naquatic Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Our matchmaking tries to avoid those matchups, but there aren't a whole lot of players with advanced guns at the moment so the pairings aren't always going to be balanced.

It's pretty disappointingÂ…appreciate the support guys :).

12. popjam5

popjam5 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2012
    And who was that?

13. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Player032 I think :)

14. killy billy

killy billy Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    planet iphone/ipad
    I won some games against you, so i guess it was me :D

15. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    I was worried about that too, but I beat Rich yesterday with the second pistol so if he has the best gun as he stated then it seems pretty fair. It obviously helps to have the best stats but as Echoen has mentioned, it's easy to fire as fast as the automatic weapons.

Still haven't lost to a TA member, woohoo! :p

16. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    I think I got disconnected against you... :p Not sure if it was you anyway haha! I'm pretty bitter about how that one happened. I was playing a game and dominating when suddenly, I got an iOS notification about my iCloud being out of space. I cleared it and when the game app was active again, I instantly lost. Pathetic!

17. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    I'm pretty sure I played and beat K1lly B1lly and Pete Ozzy once each, and Echo more than once. What's up with that?

18. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    I played three or so games against you Echoen, not long after the game had released. I think it was the Anvil mode so that may be the losses you remember - sorry about that :/

Has anyone else noticed quite a few players score absolutely nothing and spend their time shooting at empty spaces? Not sure if there's something wrong ie. lag or if they're on a wall-murdering rampage.

19. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    If you were that Player032, then yes you beat me but I don't remember losing against you. :p I've only lost against 2 names at the most. 3 against 1 guy, 1 was a loss by default c/o a 'DC'.

20. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    #140 cloudpuff, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    You've not had me yet that's why lolll