iPad Shooter help!!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Slayer_megadeth, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Slayer_megadeth

Slayer_megadeth Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Student
    India
    Ok i'm stuck in the part where you have to assemble the document. No matter how much i try the second piece never sticks. It's the last mission's first part. where we have to assassinate the governer.

2. Freeway82

Freeway82 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    it is also the same place i'm stuck at for the past 5 days now and i have made exactly the same thread as yours asking for help from those who have finished it but i realised that this community is the worst when it comes to helping others out. The jailbreaking community is the best, they even go as far as uploading files for you on filesharing networks just to help you. Anyway, if you found a solution, please post.

3. ibelongintheforums

ibelongintheforums Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    ummmmmmm.............ok
    your saying the people who actually support devs are worse then cheap cheaters??

ok

but no one owns that crappy game

4. ex86

ex86 Active Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Portland, OR
    Are you talking about the two pieces from picture? The first 2 pieces are just an example, and you would place the second piece in the location where it would logically fit (I think it might be a corner piece). After that it gives you the remainder of the picture to complete. Hope this helps.

5. Slayer_megadeth

Nov 11, 2008
    Student
    India
    Hey can you please post a screenshot. Because i have spent hours doing it and the piece refuses to fit. And as per the shape of the second piece i think there is no logical place where it would fit. A screenshot would be very helpful. Thanx!

6. ex86

ex86 Active Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Portland, OR
    There ya go.

Attached Files:

7. Slayer_megadeth

Nov 11, 2008
    Student
    India
    Thanx a lot mate. owe you one :)

8. The puzzle part in Shooter was kind of irritating but I passed it by slowly gliding the piece around the areas and they slid into place rather quickly. If you think that part is annoying wait until you reach the last part of the mission where you face the Governor and his henchmen. It made me want to throw my iPhone at the wall but I was finally able to beat it yesterday so I feel relieved haha.

9. ibelongintheforums

ibelongintheforums Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    welcome to TA!!!

thanks for the hints.........

10. Thanks!

I've been lurking here for about 6 months so I finally decided to join. I'm glad I did.

11. Big Albie

Big Albie Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Casual gamer/marketing dude
    San Francisco, California
    Welcome aboard the TA Love Boat :)

12. Permission to come onboard! I'll definitely bring my honesty and humor here. And back to the topic at hand. I thought Shooter was a pretty decent game. I bought it when it was .99 cents and I feel that it was a steal at that price. I appreciated the fact that there were so many missions as well.

13. Freeway82

Freeway82 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    man, you are so off. What does helping out someone who needs help have to do with supporting Devs, huh? Your ignorance amazes me. If that is your way of thinking, then you are so 1939. And who gave you the authority to decide what a crappy game is, eh? I bought SHOOTER, and i'm loving it (the reason i am even asking for help at all) if you don't like it, go and bash your head onto a wall.
    Edit: thanks to the fella who provided the screenshot, it is highly appreciated.