iPad Sheepstacker or TowerBloxx VOTE

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by rik555, Mar 23, 2009.

?

SheepStacker or TowerBloxx? or Other?

1. SheepStacker

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  2. TowerBloxx

21 vote(s)
    70.0%
  3. Totem

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. Other? Please list below

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  1. rik555

rik555 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2009
    I wanna get one but since they're basically the same game I only wanna get one....so please vote so I can see which one I should buy...
    thanks!

2. jawslover

jawslover Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    JERICHO, KS
    Make a poll if you want us to vote. But, I haven't tried either yet.

3. kiwi91

kiwi91 Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    U.S.
    +++1

4. bamafan12

bamafan12 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    tower bloxx: amazing game i got it for 6 dollars its worth it and its on sale for 3 dollars so get it now!

5. rik555

rik555 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2009
    ummmmmm I did make a poll :)

6. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Definitely Tower Bloxx. The framerate is smooth as well after the update.

7. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    Sheepstacker.
    why? variety of gameplay. COOL graphics.
    and cause TowerBlox is totally over hyped. if you don't trust me - try the lite version.

8. jawslover

jawslover Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    JERICHO, KS
    at the time of my posting there was no poll:p

9. TempFolder

TempFolder Member

Dec 17, 2008
    Tower Bloxx~

10. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    just downloaded the lite version. will let you know :) looks like a good pick up game, very cute, fun and my 3 year old niece would adore this.

11. Scott30

Scott30 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2009
    Well I bought Tower Bloxx I enjoy it and just downloaded the lite of Sheepstacker, and if you played Scoops you might enjoy Sheepstacker it has a couple different play modes its one is like Scoops where you tilt to pile up the falling sheep the other is like Tower Bloxx.

So if you like both play modes then grab Sheepstacker if you enjoy just the TB play mode then grab that one I think it does it better then Sheepstacker a little bit.

12. Big Albie

Big Albie Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Casual gamer/marketing dude
    San Francisco, California
    Someone suggested trying the lite version of TowerBloxx which is a good idea. I tried it myself and it just didn't click with me. The graphics are pretty nice and it seems polished from the framerate to the music. I've also played Totem, and let's put it this way, I ended up switching to CubicMan and Diamond Islands which are not block stacking games if that tells you anything.

13. rpb1975

rpb1975 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    IT Consultant
    Texas
    IMHO...(or not so humble ;))...Tower Bloxx is the best. It has more depth to it, and I really like the different kinds of buildings and district strategies. It keeps me coming back. One of the few games that I bought for full price and don't mind being on sale.

14. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    I have both and think both are good. I may use Sheepstacker more because it loads a little quicker than Tower Bloxx.

I feel like Sheepstacker can be a little trickier. The sheep roll off a lot easier than the building levels do in T.B. It reminds me of Scoops a little bit.

If you're looking for a stacking game, these are pretty equal in terms of gameplay and fun, so... Do you prefer buildings or sheep? Do you like the extra game modes Sheepstacker offers (I don't really care for "bah-lance" but it's nice that they offer something a little extra)? Do you like "strategizing" and building cities? Etc. Etc.

15. rik555

rik555 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2009
    ok thanks alot for everyones answer! I'm gonna think about it and I think I'm leaning more towards towerbloxx

16. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    Towerbloxx def has that extra something. Sheepstacker is very cute but I can see being a bit bored with it after awhile. It is addictive but Towerbloxx offers something different besides addictive play, because you can build homes.

Both good games but I would probably go with Towerbloxx personally :)

Sheepstacker is a good game for children btw!

17. shannonkay

shannonkay Member

Jan 9, 2009
    I have a bias here, since I am one of the Sheepstacker developers, but if you want to know which game you will like better, try both lite versions.

Lite version of Sheepstacker