Universal Sheep Dreams Are Made of This (by Robson Siebel)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Dec 9, 2015.

1. totsboy

totsboy Active Member

Oct 12, 2012
    Programmer
    #21 totsboy, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
    As RHess00 said, they are part of the level design and they are visible on the background when it's blue.

Only one left? That's rough! Did you use the "snooze"? Did the option seem clear to you?

2. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    Yeah I had 4 yellows to go when time ran out and I used all three snoozes to get 3 more. Just couldn't get that last one. The options seemed clear and I was glad I had a little extra time. I chose not to use the pills though. Seemed too much like cheating. I'll give it another go this evening.

3. RHess00

Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    Well I got all the red and all the yellow. I had 1 green left and about 15 blue left when I decided to take the yellow path behind the door on the stage select screen to see more of the story. After I did that the game ended and started over. Did I get the ending even though I didn't get all the fragments? I had about 5 hours left so I could have got them all. Kind of confused.

4. totsboy

totsboy Active Member

Oct 12, 2012
    Programmer
    Did you see the story bits behind all 4 doors? It is supposed to end only after you see all 4.
    Maybe what happened was you cleared green and blue in a previous playthrough and it kept that information, I will have to look into that.

5. RHess00

Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    I saw the story for blue, red, and green on my first play through. Then as soon as I got all the yellows on my second play through I went to see the yellow story and then emediately after, I saw the ending. I went back in to get the rest of the fragments and I noticed the game started over with all the fragments back.

6. totsboy

totsboy Active Member

Oct 12, 2012
    Programmer
    Yeah, you saw everything then. I will fix this for the next update, thank you for reporting, it makes the game slightly easier hehe
    Thank you very much for playing and for all the feedback, I really appreciate it :)

7. totsboy

totsboy Active Member

Oct 12, 2012
    Programmer
    Hey guys, just wanted to let you know the update with the fix for the crash and a few more things is up on the Store!

We'll update it again, probably early january because of the freeze and all, so if you have any requests or bug reports let me know!

Thank you everyone who downloaded, the launch went better than I expected, wasn't really big or anything but it was way better than my previous game so that makes me happy :)