Android ShapeOminoes - shape filling omino puzzle

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Crazy Oyster Games, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Crazy Oyster Games

Crazy Oyster Games Well-Known Member

ShapeOminoes is a challenging game perfect for those who love puzzle games like Tangram, Pentomino or Jigsaw. Similar to them but with a different goal that can't be found in any other game.

Download here and solve all the levels

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CrazyOysterGames.ShapeOminoes

And here are PROMO CODES for you!
    Please let everybody else know which codes are taken. Write a comment with code number you used. Thank you!

R9QHVHXKDASWWLD1X50T0VY
    Y396EUJ46YMQ915L07DP4QU
    ZS7UK8RRKA9QXP9ZH3FMVW1
    52J8M1Q44ZB4AJ0TP61LC7A
    N4BKQ94V2L35PLZ99NQ7X4K
    4M89YWKG3WVUUM02818UKAN
    C6VB1RJ20F4RKZYYJHWXXWU
    48PCZ2N6BQVN4HKB4KD99KW
    BTTBM01MXTJX3Q2ZZXAZ9U6
    D1KTC2BBX64DJ0R5URWF1T2

ENJOY!

We will also appreciate if you will rate our game ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

iPhone5.5_2.png iPhone5.5_3.png iPhone5.5_4.png iPhone5.5_5.png iPhone5.5_6.png iPhone5.5_1.png

2. Logic Arrows

Logic Arrows Member

Dec 14, 2019
    Male
    I took first one: R9QHVHXKDASWWLD1X50T0VY

3. Alex Gut

Alex Gut New Member

Feb 15, 2019
    Male
    And I had used second one : Y396EUJ46YMQ915L07DP4QU

4. Logic Arrows

Logic Arrows Member

Dec 14, 2019
    Male
    I have spend quite a lot of time playing your game - so I would like to share my opinion with you - maybe it will be helpful ;).

It was really nice time, I like your game very much. It has a cool UI (minimalistic with few colors). Game works smoothly and stable. It has really attractive maps with different complexity which give a lot of fun. Idea with gradient color of background which is changing smoothly is really nice (even than first I was thinking that my eyes are broken or I am too tired and should stop playing and go sleep ;))

I have few ideas about what can be improved so if you are interested about my point of view you can take a look maybe something will be helpful(it is only my point of view, so no need to agree/change etc.):

- There is lack of information about progress - it will be a nice when I will know that I have finish x% of game, or info how much more maps are available. I think that it may motivate to pass one more ;)

- Buttons are to small for me. It is hard to guess what which button means(for example vibration is hard to get without test it).

- There is a lack of close button(on my phone system back button do nothing - I was expected to close this way game), I am not able to close game without touch middle system button.

- Moving problem - when I am using drag and drop and start my finger on center of object

then after move it is outside of object which is confusing and I have to try few times to understand how it works - maybe it is a problem with calculation during changing object proportions.

- Game icon is too small on android 9

- When I have passed few maps I have discover that solution with one click to rotate by center and double click to rotate up/down may be not the best ui concept. When I want to make a speed two time rotate by center by mistake i am making up/down rotation. Maybe having separate buttons to do both actions on right side will be better.

If I will have any other idea I will share. One more time thanks and I wish you all the best!

5. Crazy Oyster Games

Hello :) Thanks a lot for your message! And sorry for the late reply. It is very helpful for us and we will take your suggestions for consideration.
    For now you can check newest update with "Jigsaw Mode" - you will find it in options. Hope you'll enjoy it :)

6. Crazy Oyster Games

Hello! ShapeOminoes update is now available on the Play Store!
    Try new jigsaw mode and choose omino control mode you like most. :)

ShapeOminoesUpdate.png

7. Crazy Oyster Games