Shadowgun Legends - by MADFINGER Games [Releasing on 2017]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MadFingerGames, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Nope #
    Prolly means we didnt get in
    They are only allowing a select few from ios. The beta is only pvp arena anyway which was disappointing, full launch will be good, but I am less worried about beta now that its pvp only. Plus I start Destiny 2 on PC October 24 #

2. Strider07

Strider07 New Member

Mar 31, 2017
    #82 Strider07, Oct 11, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    Don't Worry... Beta won't be boring!

I don't really think that any email has been sent by MADFINGER Games after the questionnaire. The people who have been selected will get their emails soon.
    And as far as the beta features are concerned... You're wrong about the fact that it'd be PvP arena only, which is a good thing :).

Beta version for Legends will have 200 Campaign missions (including Story Mode, side missions and other stuff), Coop dungeon and raids... And then also the PvP (2 modes at the time of the beta launch i.e. 1. Duels-1v1 and 2. 4v4 Team DM) and all the other stuff they've shown in the streams.

There are many things to look forward to when it comes to Beta.
    And as they've said, after the First batch of beta testers are selected, after some days another wave will follow which will include new players that too in a larger number for beta testing. This way the number of beta testers will increase and almost everyone will get the chance to test/play legends before the global Launch!
    I hope this post clarifies some of your doubts guys!
    #IBelieveInLegends

3. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Oh wow, really? These ^^ all definate facts? If so, color me corrected, and damn happily so. I must admit I had some trouble fully understanding everything discussed in the final war room so, happy to be corrected.
    Much appreciated!

4. MadFingerGames

MadFingerGames Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2009
    Brno, Czech Rep.
    There will be only one dungeon and it will be capped on 16 rank ...

Testflight email will be send soon... ill post more on my facebook

Marek

5. Strider07

Strider07 New Member

Mar 31, 2017
    You Rock Marek! ;)

6. Kimchisoju

Kimchisoju Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    One more email confirming my test flight

We are moving closer to beta release! So excited

7. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Thanks so much for your reply Marek. I just received the second email a bit ago and I had a concern about my beta registration email and my apple ID email being different. I sent a message on the facebook page as well as in a reply to said email and now here just trying to cover my bases. If you already answered this through either facebook or email response no worries and thank you.
    Basically my main apple ID is attached to a different email than the email I registered for beta with and have been getting these emails leading up to beta etc. Does the email attached to my apple ID need to be the same as the registration email?

8. zeca1234

zeca1234 Active Member

Dec 6, 2015
    Anyone receive the test-flight email, Make sure to confirm us please to know the launch of the beta.

9. Kimchisoju

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    I keep refreshing my email but...

Nothing yet. Some commenter thinks itll be either Tuesday or Wednesday but i can’t find anything from the devs and they have been silent for the past 3 days so ill try to keep everyone informed if i get my invite

10. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    #90 Tychaeus, Oct 17, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    Official Forums

You guys should go register on their official forums. There is a fairly new thread concerning beta. Basically the nicely and frequently active dev there is reassuring. The beta was scheduled to roll out Monday AND Tuesday, small snag occurred today, but dev has assured us that beta emails are going out tomorrow (Wednesday). Based on the exact times they gave and the fact they are in another part of the world, if you are waiting on an email in the U.S. emails should start arriving tonight around midnight for Westerners like Cali, and up to 3 am as we move across toward the eastern side. I live in Texas and I think I should be receiving mine around 2 am.
    The only people that qualify for wave 1 of beta are those that have already received 2 emails; one was a questionnaire, and the other asking for your google play or ios ID. If you got both, then you should be getting into wave 1. There will be a wave two about 1-2 weeks after wave 1 so if you don't get an invite this go round, then you still have a chance for wave 2. I suggest registering with the official forums and keeping up with/communicating with devs there as they are very responsive and usually in a matter of minutes or an hour, even forthcoming enough to tell ppl whether they made it in wave 1 or 2 beta etc.

oh, in fact that nice dev/moderator I mentioned I just realized was Strider who posted here recently just above ^

11. Kimchisoju

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    To TVchaeus

You sir have made my day. And your right, i should have gone straight to the forums. Its my bad. Thank you for posting this here because not only was happy to see an update, you were very nice about us not keeping up to date with the info AND I just found out ill be in the first wave and ill get my invite at 3:00 am because i live in Fl. So thank you again TVchaeus. Your awesome

12. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Oh, hah, you are absolutely super welcome man. #. People can stand to be less asshol...ey..to one another these days =D

13. Kimchisoju

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    Just woke up and maybe its just me BUT

I didnt get in or they didn’t send the invites. Ill go and make an account on their forums and see whats up

14. Strider07

Strider07 New Member

Mar 31, 2017
    :)

Thanks Mate! Appreciate it! :)

15. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    #95 Tychaeus, Oct 19, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    Aye =\
    Again, if you have already received the two emails, key one being the one asking for apple/google play IDs then you are in for beta wave 1. The beta invites apparently have or will be going out today, but the system they have that sends them out basically won't get it to our in boxes until tomorrow. I am going to check mine at midnight and around 2:30 or 3:00 am. Hopefully tomorrow sometime we will be playing this bad boy together. Also, on the forums a good few of us decided we may reconvene there once game has launched to share account/player names and maybe try to get some co op going n such if anyone is interested.

At this point, Ima just kinda relax about it all and it'll come when it comes. I mean...am I gonna check my mail every 2-3 hours still? YUP lol, but trying to stop obsessing over it haha, i just know it's gonna be so good plus have the chance to help squash bugs and make some reports etc.

16. Kimchisoju

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    To tvcheaus:

Me too. Im working overnight tonight and will be up at these times so i can check them starting at 12:00. I joined the discord channel and have been updated there.
    Because you mentioned it, id love to share my id with you on the game to add you as a friend. Maybe take the first dungeon together if they allow us to. I already know my name that ill chose but ill pm you that now.

17. jdawg101

jdawg101 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Well I never got a second email so I can only hope that I make it during the second wave.:(

18. DMarT

DMarT Member

Apr 5, 2017
    Aaarrgghh!!

Ive gotten both emails and filled out both forms but have not received an invite to the beta, so i guess that means i didnt make the cut? Idk, if anyone knows more about it please respond. Its Thursday morn at 10am where i am

19. blue rocket

blue rocket Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Boom!!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. DMarT

DMarT Member

Apr 5, 2017
    Awww Yeeeeaaah

Beta just got emailed to me HELLZ YESSSS!!!