Shadowgun Legends - by MADFINGER Games [Releasing on 2017]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MadFingerGames, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Never seen it before.

2. zinkdogg

zinkdogg Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    I came across it on Facebook couple weeks back.

3. ddw04

ddw04 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Is this a sequel to the previous one?

4. Aurelien.L

Aurelien.L Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2014
  5. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Noo..

The place where you could click was there, but it didn't work before.

6. adamlax

adamlax Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    I beg to differ. I signed up for beta a few months ago.

7. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Yeah you are right. I was thinking they had actually finally Like...made available early play packs or something....but yeah its just sign up and where it used to say "early play pack" er whatever it said before...is either not there or just a place to register for beta. I kinda got all excited lol, oh whale.

8. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Tychaeus

Man...why the hell did they not post the announcement about beta here on TA forums? I mean...I checked their website a few times a week for moooonths...I check TA multiple times a day...so I saw the announcement on their forums today....420 views since June 20th...I signed up about a week ago, I am betting I will most likely not get an invite.
    Who knows...maybe I will, apparently beta will start sometimes in July.

9. gfxdaddy

gfxdaddy Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Male
    Illustrator | Web | Graphic | Digital Publishing D
    London, UK
    Hello Marek! If there are no timers (great!), no energy (great!!), and also no pay to win mechanics (great!!!), I'm curious as to how you'd generate revenue? Are the IAP purely cosmetic (e.g.: skins)? Is it pay-to-play in order to access online matches? I'd rather pay a premium for a fully unlocked game and then have optional skins for players and weapons as IAP using IAP currency.

Or—another thought, my preferred—maybe a F2P single player mode with a modest annual subscription to access multiplayer...with all skins and weapons available via in-app-currency accumulated by gameplay in both single-player and multiplayer. Then simply upgrade and update the game every year.

10. adamlax

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    I'm not 100% sure but I believe they said you could buy things like camos, skins, and other cosmetic things. Don't take my word for that though.

11. adamlax

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    No sure what exactly this means but I got an email from madfinger games yesterday saying the final dev development stream is happening tomorrow. Hopefully this means we are getting into at least a beta or soft launch soon!!

12. Rip73™

Rip73™ New Member

Apr 29, 2017
    It means they are announcing the dates of the soft launch and the worldwide beta test, which will follow on quickly from the soft launch, during the stream tomorrow.
    I would expect the soft launch date to be very, very, very soon.:)
    And will be in Netherlands and Singapore.

13. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    I heard soft launch will only be open to some and maybe it will be locked or region locked =\

14. adamlax

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    So I'm just wondering if any mad finger employees know any info on this game like some dates or something;) or if anyone has gotten an email about a beta. This game looks super and I'm too excited.

15. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    They did their last war room stream abd announced beta for mid October, about 2&1/2 weeks from now....but sadly ios players will be a limited selection only for some reason. The soft launch is only singapore and one other country and I believe also only a certain selection will have access and will probably also be region locked. Disappointing as hell since following this for sooo long. Also I believe only pvp arenas will be available anyway, which would lose my interest in a day or two so meh. Launch not sure, but a good bit later, maybe even early 2018. Check their facebook, thats where all the info is, as well as the last stream with all the relevant info is located.

16. adamlax

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    Dang, hopefully I get in. I was just curious because I guess they haven't updated their website because it still says beta for august.

17. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Yeah, they are a bit of a mess honestly.

18. adamlax

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    If you signed up, check your email. There is another beta signup you have to complete to get in!!!

19. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Yep, questionnaire

20. adamlax

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    You get a TestFlight email? I haven't seen one but some people on the madfinger website forums are saying they've gotten them.