Shadowgun Legends - by MADFINGER Games [Releasing on 2017]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MadFingerGames, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamlax

adamlax Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    I don't see it being delayed to 2018 at all. They are promoting the game a ton and it's there main release and game they're working on. Typically games, especially on mobile, don't do live streams and promote this much gameplay if the game is still very far away. I see this game launching by end of summer based on the fact of how much the devs are showing and already have. But that's just me and I'm not an expert:)

2. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    "We are soft-launching in June. That means we will release probably in September or October."

Dont worry guys, the game looks awesome and is close to soft launching. For more infos join the official discord channel https://discord.gg/JAKNXnG

3. adamlax

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    Sweeeeet!

4. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Good to hear

Glad to hear there is a definitive soft launch date at least. I am still just curious why there was seemingly an april release date, then scrapped and a may release date, then scrapped again and an august date lol. Oh whale, doesn't really matter at this point, June is definitely not September so Shadowgun Legends may still have little issue with Destiny 2, especially if soft launch goes well AND...well...here's hoping for a U.S. soft launch since apparently that is a thing here lately.

5. adamlax

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    They don't need to worry about destiny 2 competition haha. Destiny 2 is a massively huge title release on Xbox one, PS4, and pc. Not on mobile. This game literally has no competition with Destiny, it just shares similarities in its gameplay.

6. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    er...meh...yeah lol

You are right, spose...especially since it's free to play...honestly if they came out the same day I might still...definitely still DL SGL, but definitely wouldn't be playing it as much....besides....shhhhhhh....doncha know anything about dupe psychology?! =D

Am I the only one who plays....ps vita, 3ds, ps4, PC, AND mobile platforms? allatthesametime

7. samcss

samcss Member

Aug 24, 2016
    Soft launch in which country?

8. adamlax

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    We don't know yet. It hasn't been soft launched. There is a multiplayer dev livestream tomorrow.

9. dunhila

dunhila Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    Wish there was more gameplay of this masterpiece.You just know that this will be the game we all play for years to come,I just know Madfinger has done a great product.Hoped to see it released soon but the delays of the release start to get me worried.

10. adamlax

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    There a new multiplayer gameplay reveal that came out today. Look on madfindger's YouTube page.

11. MadFingerGames

MadFingerGames Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2009
    Brno, Czech Rep.
  12. dunhila

May 6, 2016
    At this point in time I am kind of disappointed.I was hoping we would soon be playing the actual game but it has been delayed so much that new trailers are starting to bore me.I know it has to be polished and all but it's taking so long my general interest in the game is starting to disappear.

13. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Same here, and finding other things to play instead prolly

14. dunhila

May 6, 2016
    Other games will overshadow this one in time,right now if Noblemen 1896 gets released in the near future-all my attention will be on that game for quite a while(on mobile at least) and I will also be enjoying other PC/Console titles.Madfinger games can't think we would retain the same amount of interest in the game while delaying it's release all the time,people tend to find other interest(it is normal human behavior).The thing is you just know that even after all of these delays the game still won't launch without any problems at launch(in my experience-when a game gets delayed so many times there is something wrong with it,in recent memory-Sniper Ghost Warrior 3.The thing is I can't remember a single game that was delayed 3 times and came out okay in the end,another example-Space Hulk Deathwing.)

Delaying games in our day and age just seems like trouble for the game.Again-not a single time I can remember a game being delayed and because of that it came out a better product in the end.

15. adamlax

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    Why are you all complaining about it being delayed. Yes it will he overshadowed if they release a half-assed game they didn't finish and then you'll complain about it not being finish and bugs etc. So if madfinger wants to take their time and make a good game and polish it, then why would you be disappointed in that.

16. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Ur right honestly. My frustration just comes from literally 3 or more announced release dates then extentions like a week before said dates lol. And this was just me whining #

17. zeca1234

zeca1234 Active Member

Dec 6, 2015
    Take your time, i drop it from my mind tell it release. If it release 2020 no problem, i'm waiting another hot games this year.

18. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Seriously, 2017 has TOO many reeeally good game releases already and sooo many to come. #Goldenageofgaming

19. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    For anyone interested, there is now a beta signup on Madfinger's Shadowgun Legends web page. It says you will receive exclusive rewards tester rewards.

This game is my most anticipated and honestly, im going to play the hell out of this thing!

20. adamlax

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    That signup has been there for a few months now.