Shadowgun Legends - by MADFINGER Games [Releasing on 2017]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MadFingerGames, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    Nice! i got a great feeling about this one. going to spend another hundreds of hour like i did with original Dead Trigger. wish you luck with the game marek.

2. Anonymous pizza

Mar 25, 2017
    You guys are awesome but I'm afraid my device won't be compatible #

3. Anonymous pizza

Mar 25, 2017
    If the game is compatible with 1.5gb ram Mali 400 MP Gpu I'll be so happy.

4. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    Its not....

Its definitely not too early to tell you that its not going be really much like dead trigger except there is shooting involved in the game. Besides that...the kind of game it is and how it plays and what kind of gameplay is posted discussion, and images, and video in some cases with commentary...soooo...

5. Jakeopp

Jakeopp Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2012
    I meant more in terms of quality and monetization. I know the gameplay is going to be different.

6. MadFingerGames

MadFingerGames Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2009
    Brno, Czech Rep.
    We will probably support 5s and up devices
    Marek

7. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Would be cool if it also supported iPad 4...

8. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    I agree

Yeah, I have always been hoping this game will be supported on IPAD 4, as it just seems like it would be easier to play this on an IPAD than my phone. At least I will have a compatible phone, but ever since I got my phone I hardly ever see a reason or feel the need to pick up my IPAD anymore, so it would be nice to have a reason again.

9. Strider07

Strider07 New Member

Mar 31, 2017
    #29 Strider07, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    Shadowgun Legends is Amazing!

Hello Guys, this is Strider!
    Who am I? I'm just a fan who has been following Shadowgun Legends since the very beginning, the time even the name wasn't disclosed! I've even played both the previous Shadowgun games and now I'm looking forward to play the 3rd one which is Legends.

I'm here to have a fan to fan discussion and to just share my excitement I have for this game by letting you know what I have learned over the last few months about this game.

Storyline: The events of this game take place 30 years after the incidents of the original Shadowgun game.
    Humanity is living a peaceful life without any limitations on resources, everything is going on absolutely fine but all of this changes when distant, far off human colonies start to fade away. A mysterious and powerful alien race wages war against humanity. Humanity which is now on the verge of extinction, has its last hopes known as Shadowguns. We play our roles as shadowguns who are the only beacon of hope for humans under the leadership of the most renowned Shadowgun as our mentor known as John Slade!

What we know about the game as of now (From SG Madstreams, Official Fourms, Websites etc):-
    Shadowgun Legends will be a Free to Play/Win game. The game will be compatible on all device from the last 3 generations haveing specifications similar to that of iPhone 5s and above. Having elements of MMORPG games and coming into the category of FPS games, Legends will have a huge arsenal of weapons, armours, customisation units etc. We will be able play single player campaign missions, carry on raids individualy or with our friends in Co-Op missions, or even challenge real players in different PvP modes.
    What is special about raiding and other stuff in this game is that we can go on to distinct planets having very different environments to fight the aliens and alien bosses. As of now, we've been told that there would be 4 such planets.
    2 of the Maps have been shown in the streams namely the Battleship and the Dam. Believe me guys, those two maps look outstanding. It would be tough for anyone to believe that it is a mobile game. We can do many other things too.
    If not hunting alien/player asses, we can even go to the Hub. This would be a place where we can be in TPS mode, organise/form guilds, go to the pub ;), get drunk, socialize and much more.

This is only a fraction of what the game will have when it is released. Their are several things that I have surely missed. But still anyone can get up to date with all the sneak peaks and other stuff by watching the streams they do every thursday, 4PM CET and be a part of Shadowgun Legends forums, reddit etc.

Thanks!:)

10. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    #30 Ivica, May 2, 2017
    Last edited: May 3, 2017
    Hello guys, there is now a shadowgun legends discord server. The devs are there too and answearing your questions.

Invite link: https://discord.gg/JAKNXnG

11. adamlax

adamlax Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    Looks really really awesome. Really does remind me of a destiny for mobile. Cool stream today.

12. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    looking great. can't wait to play this one. thanks for keeping us updated, marek. best luck.

13. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    [​IMG]
    https://discord.gg/JAKNXnG

14. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    It is, basically

As far as core mechanics and what not, it absolutely does look like Destiny...which is a GOOD thing, because despite shite/shadiness on the business side of things for Destiny, the core gameplay and mechanics...are great, nothing better really.
    BUT, this game actually looks like it will outshine Destiny in MANY ways. First of all....more and bigger areas to explore and NPC's to discover/receive quests from etc...more of an open world/area feel to it...basically all the things that Destiny 1 PROMISED and did not deliver, and all the things they are promising now for Destiny 2 lol. I swear if this is good enough, I will absolutely play and be loyal to Legends over Destiny 2....without a moments hesitation...Bungie can diaf.
    Sid

15. adamlax

adamlax Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    Agreed. The main concern I have about legends is I hope the missions are the generic repeats of themselves. It would be sad if this game gets repititive on what you do in each mission. Destiny does have a multitude of very unique enemies and missions so the game never felt boring to me. If legends accomplishes the replayable and unique mission idea then I think it'll be a great game.

16. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Another delay?? Please say it ain't soooo!

I don't know if this is confirmed or not, but I just saw news on another site saying the release has been moved to August?! Initially this was supposed to be released in April, then this same site I mention showed a delay till the end of May, just checked the site again and it is now showing a delay till August. Can anyone confirm this? Damn....I am disappointed...not a great idea either as Destiny 2 is releasing in early September =/
    Please, say it ain't so.

17. zeca1234

zeca1234 Active Member

Dec 6, 2015
    #38 zeca1234, May 14, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
    If true this may be delayed to 2018
    :(
    Comming soon = two years
    Lol

18. dunhila

dunhila Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    Considering they plan on having a soft launch in late june(according to Madfinger Games Twitter account),August seems like a possible release date.Something is up with this game,it has been delayed way too much.No one delays a game so many times if there isn't something seriously wrong with the game.

19. Tychaeus

Sep 23, 2015
    Damn...

Well, that is the exact info I was looking for an dreading. Yeah, I agree, not good. Soft launch by July basically...if it works well and is fun by then....it might work out ok. But, the closer they launch to Destiny 2...the worse it's going to do possibly. Course...this will be free and Destiny not so much, but still. Two...almost 3 months and multiple delays at the last minute is worrisome.