Universal Shadowgun Legends (by MADFINGER Games, a.s.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Techzamazing, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    ARgh!

I was fiddling around in settings and accidentally changed a few of the controller key bindings for my steel series nimbus. Hit reset to default and now the keybindings have been layed out in a completely different setup compared to what i was originally using when i first launched the game. -grr-

2. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    I couldn’t agree more. I’ve had a blast with this game, up to and beyond level 20, but it does peter out after that. I have all the best equipment with no way to improve. I think I’m done for now but will jump back in when new content is introduced. Tons of potential here, but only time will tell if it can keep our interest.

One big complaint: they nerfed “gunslinger” after I beefed my pistol into canon mode! Now it’s just another gun. That really took the steam out for me.

3. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Follow up. Delete game, reinstall sets the game back to original settings including the original controller layout for my nimbus. Cloud save either through facebook or gamecenter (not sure which, didnt pay attention) picked up right away after intro cutscene.

-thumbs up-

4. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Nah, nothing yet. But I thought it would be cool to team up with some TA fellas (has to be EU though).
    I am still playing this every day trying to get +crit dmg on all my armour pieces running silver arena over and over. Got the legendary shotgun a couple of days ago from arena.
    Oh and gunslinger got nerfed down to 50% dmg increase for pistols. Now you don’t have to be mad about it anymore. :D
    Now I am mad about it cuz I did spent a hella lot of skill points into that which I can’t respec atm. :(

5. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Has anyone managed to successfully play this on Apple TV? How did you do it? Controller support is just so broken :(

6. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Have you tried connecting the controller and then going into the options? That's how I mapped every button in my android device. Until I connected the controller, I wasn't able to configure the buttons...

7. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Ah it's a problem with the iOS/tvOS version I think...

8. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Ah wait.. we’re all the default mappings messed up so you had to reassign them? I had the same issue!

9. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    I've got a moga rebel, a steelseries nimbus and a gamevice. The moga and gamevice have some seriously messed up control schemes. The Steelseries is a perfect controller set up... so long as you don't touch control configuration options at all. I did a bit back and it immediately messed up the controls similar to moga/gamevice. In the end I deleted the game, reinstalled and linked the steelseries. Proper configuration restored.

richdmoore likes this.
  10. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I have an ipega 9025 for my Android and yes, all the buttons were messed up. Configuring them wasn't intuitive either, but I ended up setting them correctly.

11. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Guys please help me!!
    I’ve downloaded today the game on my iPhone 11 Pro Max and everything works fine except for the audio, the music and sound effects are very low even if in the options are all on max. In every other game I have the volume levels are normal. What can I do? Thx!

12. Capronissimo71

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    I found a fix!!

13. drixz

drixz Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    How did you fix that? I had the same issue too.

14. Capronissimo71

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    While in the game open the context iOS menu by pulling down the top right corner, then hit play on the music player (even if nothing is playing there). That switches game sound back!