Universal SHADOWGUN: DeadZone - (by MADFINGER) - Universal App

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Fastbridge, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Let's give credit where credit is due. This game is off the charts good looking. Like all their other games.

My critiques are that the Sh*tstorm 2 is way to overpowered. It needs to be downgraded in power. Otherwise you get 6 out of 10 players camping with their first aid box and obliterating players with that gun. The overall feel of the game is pretty good and I enjoy playing it, much more than Nova 3.

Madfinger you guys have the talent. Just a couple of tweeks to this game and it's outstanding.

2. relog

relog Well-Known Member

this game already abandon by madfinger lol

3. relog

relog Well-Known Member

shadowgun is fix and the shitstorm got nerf but no people in asia and i played in america and my ping so high still 23-9

4. Update just came out right? Can I play with friends yet? Any changes?

5. relog

relog Well-Known Member

hard to connect on asia because no people but on america have alot of people playibg so smooth to connect but in other region it sucks because of the ranking match system

6. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Nice, I updated but haven't had time to play. Between work, mc4, and black ops 2 I barely have time to sleep. Lol

7. relog

relog Well-Known Member

game crash alot and #### hard to connect

8. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    #1028 H4nd0fg0d, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
    Yep, game crashes constantly on an iP5. Total garbage. I'll b on mc4. Peace.

9. BruteOutlawz

BruteOutlawz Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2010
    #1029 BruteOutlawz, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    Take a chill pill, mods wont accept your language and abusive post's.

Cool it before you get a ban.

Hardly the end of the world is it, its a game...

10. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    No doubt, sorry about it. Just got a lil wound up. Won't happen again.

11. relog

relog Well-Known Member

since the 2nd last update i delete this apps and hear the update, nerfing shtstorm is good but constant crash, fail matchmaking system(should be based on skill not rank so atleast all people can play on the game without waiting long time in the lobby

12. plastic_student

plastic_student Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2011
    Damn, crashes now every time a match is finished. No XP. So annoying. Any focus on that problem, Madfinger?

13. Downtown Taco

Downtown Taco Member

Nov 23, 2012
    Ugh

Haven't posted here in awhile. I haven't been playing Deadzone nearly as much.

But I decided to today, and all I can say is that this game is sh** now. I mean it is absolutely terrible.
    Lag is way too unbearable.
    Sh*tstorm is STILL here and is STILL abused.
    The main chat is the worst. It's cringe worthy.
    Did I mention lag?

I miss the beta days...:(

14. Diablohead

Diablohead Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Freelancer, PC game developer
    Do you still get booted from servers after 1 match? Worst thing about this game now is not staying in a server each game. Mad finger had it perfect then blew it all away with these terrible updates.

I can deal with the nerf to money earned but being booted after 1 match, no.

15. sbirksy666

sbirksy666 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    Booted after one match is crap

And shitstorm is still abused

Deleted and 1 starred

16. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    #1036 H4nd0fg0d, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2013
    Just deleted. Total 100% garbage. Game was great at launch and now plain fails in every way. Pathetic Madfinger, pathetic.

17. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    You mean that being able to play only one match is not part of the design? Granted that I was treating it as a demo for Shadowgun's control system, but I thought that being thrown back into the lobby was due to my not buying any IAPs...

18. leonard_dabinski

leonard_dabinski Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2013
    The theory is that the guys from Madfinger had a binge drinking session (you can see various pics of hardcore beer posted on their FB page and Eastern Europeans are known to be hardcore drinkers as well). Amid the period of inebriation, of of 'em pulled the trigger on the update.

The can be no better explanation to this. Madfinger aren't new to the scene. They have experience. I shudder to think that they, in a correct state of mind, could have approved of the update that ruined what was THE BEST multiplayer shooter on the Appstore. Yes, that means better than MC4, MC3, Trigger Fist Nova 3 and the likes.

19. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    #1039 H4nd0fg0d, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
    Roflmmfao, don't get it wrong. Deadzone was great but nowhere close to multiplayer mc4 great, rlly. It cld b a lot better with the ability to aim down sights. Weapon selection is rather weak. Deadzone has the best graphics on an ios shooter, hands down.

20. leonard_dabinski

leonard_dabinski Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Well, Deadzone was much better in terms of equality (I don't give a F about the shitstorm spammers), smoothness, framerate and graphics. vairety may have been on the side of MC4, but that's just about it.