Universal SHADOWGUN: DeadZone - (by MADFINGER) - Universal App

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Fastbridge, Nov 15, 2012.

1. relog

relog Well-Known Member

add me i show you the light brother

2. Diablohead

Diablohead Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Freelancer, PC game developer
    I would love to see money earned raised up and the ability to buy money using gold removed, keep the slot machine but make the prize include cash wins as well as gold wins, that alone would be SO much nicer all round, and instead of making people buy gold to get fast cash, allow users to buy big wads of slot machine tokens instead.

I'm not trying to sound forceful here but I think that would be a lot better.

3. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    I find this rather amusing because marek himself said something will be done regarding this issue. If anything, the first rl has increased its damage! And yea it is beyond comprehension why they make all weapons bar the rl less powerful. This will only spur more not less people to use the rl.

4. Diablohead

Diablohead Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Freelancer, PC game developer
    Been playing more tonight from the uk and so many little changes have ruined this game for me.

Firstly the matchmaking change, seems there is no join in progress any longer? Also after a game you get booted back to the menu screen! Can't I stay in a server any longer? Utter rubbish. Also matchmaking is slow now to the point the game tells me no matches are in progress.

Weapons seem to be more annoying then before, my aim might be off but I'm missing a lot of shots, is it not client side hit any longer?

I'm giving up on this game for now, it's become something ugly after originally being one if not the best mp game on iOS :(

5. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Hear, Marek, hear! None of us like the update, at all. It is just BAD! How can it even be a game I voted for to be my Top 10 of the year suddenly just go bonkers? I can't even change my list on the TA Forum GotY thread, and I am so pissed about it.

Yeah, matchmaking was a horror. I didn't get a single DM game while trying for 10 mins yesterday. There were 80/620 in DM...why suddenly so much unused space? I loved DM previously because I could get right into a match, and during peak hours there'd be 12 people playing! Now you need to wait, and start a match from the beginning only? NO THANKS!

6. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Rite there with ya man. Totally ruined a good thing for certain. Seems to me every change they made is a total downer. Sad stuff, rlly.

7. Yeah alot of the issues raised by the more experienced players is a downer. Also, there seems no way to play with your friends, or so I thought this was going in this update. It seems as though perhaps the game is shifting to more a pay to win goal, but I hope not.

The framerates are much better now on the new ipad. Really solid framerates, so that is cool. Wonder if there are added effects for ipad 4 owners.

So somewhat mixed feelings about the update. We'll have to see what the next update brings.

8. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    Ya, I feel ya. I've been playin on iP5 since the beginning and the game has always ran über smooth on highest graphical setting. Now hit detection seems worse, matchmaking, nerfing the bullet weps and not the OP'd RL. I'm truly bummed. MC4 is where I'll b til another update.

9. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    Okay I am playing on iPad 4 and after this update I am getting a considerable amount of lag...

10. Really? On my new ipad, it is silky smooth framerate wise, or are you talking about server lag?

11. darkrosus

darkrosus Member

Dec 21, 2012
    #991 darkrosus, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
    Shredder or Warmonger, guys? I'm thinking the Shredder, cus' its got better firerate and accuracy. The damage difference between both is only 4 points.

12. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    #992 H4nd0fg0d, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
    Shredder, without a doubt. Headshot machine. Edit, or it used to b prior to the lame ass update. Not sure now b/c they took it from me and its beyond my rank, pr1cks.

13. relog

relog Well-Known Member

back then even my opponent have Rocketlauncher i still can compete with them, now ill die first before they die and new map is like its made for Rocketlauncher user lol

14. relog

relog Well-Known Member

and since the update i only played 1 time lol i cant even connect -.-

15. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    So damned pathetic b/c this was a nice alternative to MC on ios...

16. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Madfinger I really like this game. It's quite a looker and the new maps are great. Best looking graphics on iOS but there are a couple things that need changing. Firstly the Sh*tstorm (2) has to be modified. Most games I enter you have these guys running around with that gun, sending people flying 15 feet in the air. They camp with a heal box and obliterate players. It is completely OP and unbalanced. Like a Ferrari having a race with a Toyota ! I'm a good player and can handle these clowns but when you have 6 out of 12 players using this strategy it's completely annoying. Also entering a game is extremely slow. Is there a problem with the US server?

The game is killer but those issues need to be cleared up.

17. relog

relog Well-Known Member

they made the two new map more shitstorm-.-" you see how small the map is?

18. H4nd0fg0d

Mar 30, 2010
    MC4, no RL spamming noobs, ftw. Game is so f'n beast on iP5 I can't put it down.

19. relog

relog Well-Known Member

finally i play three games in a row lol still have my aim too happy lol

20. Jacksmart

Jacksmart Active Member

Jan 30, 2012
    So what guns should I buy since the update?