Universal SHADOWGUN: DeadZone - (by MADFINGER) - Universal App

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Fastbridge, Nov 15, 2012.

1. relog

relog Well-Known Member

i forgot later i look after work, worm does do zoom in i think 10% then with alot of bullet its help alot specially when 3v1 i can kill two but if lucky can do all

2. relog

relog Well-Known Member

mc4 is good but when you used to play eliminate pro then you will like deadzone

3. gfxdaddy

gfxdaddy Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Male
    Illustrator | Web | Graphic | Digital Publishing D
    London, UK
    I like them both, they're different experiences. However I'm waiting for the updates, no point playing rocket spammers.

4. Shadowking2214

Shadowking2214 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    None
    Went to go play-all my stats guns and friends are erased...I did delete it and reinstall it,could that be a problem?

5. relog

relog Well-Known Member

6. relog

relog Well-Known Member

its ok atleast that the only way they can kill

7. relog

relog Well-Known Member

maybe but never expirienced that or maybe your signal is too slow

8. relog

relog Well-Known Member

i think its need more perks or armor level atleast it keep high level player to play while lower level have motivation to rank, and when is the update?

9. Diablohead

Diablohead Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Freelancer, PC game developer
    I personally think that you need two perk slots, removing sprint to use another perk feels so wrong and it's a shame.

Still enjoying the game greatly but I play less and less as time goes on, the new map should help things and even an update which changes hardly anything feels good and makes players spend the night playing again, so update more often madfinger :p

10. relog

relog Well-Known Member

i mean using two perks at the same time like can sprint and have speed while can upgrade your armor or a thing, atleast higher level will have motivation and lower rank will try to rank fast right?

11. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    I think they're both great games. I play them both. Each has something great to offer.

12. relog

relog Well-Known Member

yes but if madfinger usee to update with more perks and about if they use people suggestion then this game would be cool i wouldnt mind paying them for a higher proce subscription if thw game is more good

13. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Is the game dying? Even at the best of times, I don't see more than 200 people playing DM. ZC always has much more, around 400-500.

14. relog

relog Well-Known Member

yeah and its been horrible its like 8-9 people using ROcket launcher every match but i use to kill always 35-40+ but my death has been horrible 15-20

15. relog

relog Well-Known Member

in tokyo time they are online around 2-3am and its sad im working night time -.- and when my holiday i use to play with a good player hes name is like xohazardox like that and hes good in my opinion hes always top 2-3 behind me without using rocketlauncher

16. darkrosus

darkrosus Member

Dec 21, 2012
    #936 darkrosus, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
    Finally, SG 1.1.0 has come! Guns are now limited to ranks! Yeah mother f'ers.

But I also lost my Barrage = I'm rank 21.
    Barrage = Rank 27

Is this right? Look at the requirements.

Attached Files:

17. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Doesn't change much. I think making the guns limited to ranks is a bad move. All they should've done was reduce the damage dealt by the rocketlaunches.

18. darkrosus

darkrosus Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Why is it a bad move?

19. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Because in the first place, you already had to earn the cash to buy the guns. There's no IAP for ingame currency. Your level therefore was proportional to the cash earned...and that allowed you to buy certain weapons.

20. darkrosus

darkrosus Member

Dec 21, 2012
    #940 darkrosus, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
    They refund your weapons, free of charge.

Now there's a play with friends tab. And everyone's swearing in the lobby chat.
    Now I can also leave ultra high settings on without it changing back to default.