Universal SHADOWGUN (by MADFINGER Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by The Bat Outta Hell, Sep 28, 2011.

1. tchibo126

tchibo126 Well-Known Member

May 11, 2010
    Germany
    Still cannot get past the driller in Level 3. Restarted campaign, it worked but i died too often so i quit. After trying it again it still has the same bug.
    Nevertheless, a Great Game!!! Keep up the good work!!!

2. ltcommander.data

ltcommander.data Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    It's probably a bit excessive, but I'd love to know how the game looks between the iPad 2, iPad 1, iPhone 4, 4th gen iPod Touch, and 3rd gen devices. The iPad 2 presumably has it all, but are the textures scaled back on the iPad 1 and 4th gen iPod Touch due to the high resolution display but only 256MB of RAM, are the shader effects scaled back on the iPad 1, iPhone 4 and 4th gen Touch because of limited GPU power per pixel, are 3rd gen devices CPU bound when many enemies appear on screen.

3. RodmanSan

RodmanSan Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Project Management Architect
    E-Troid, the Netherlands
    That's no DERP....you are shooting against a wall in front of you....the AI does exactly the same as you can see the gun clipping through this piece of wall and fire is coming from it's nozzle.

4. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

yeah, but we're both just like standing there, knowing that this isn't working.

5. Sodsoulja1222

Sodsoulja1222 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    It crashed on my iPod touch 4. I CANT EVEN PLAY THE GAME

6. Gemütlichkeit

Gemütlichkeit Active Member

Oct 5, 2010
  7. fire282

fire282 Member

Dec 20, 2010
    hey MadFinger, Loving your GREAT game. I have had a few crashes on iPad 2 NOT jail-broken.

may problem is with Level 3 Driller. I get keycard and return shooting all 3 targets, but Driller continues through, and I die. Is this a bug?

some ppl seem to be finishing the game. how are they passing though this.

Thanks

8. Der-Kleine

I'm quite sure there are 4 targets, not 3. Maybe you didn't see one?

9. chris1215

chris1215 Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Game is phenomenal in every way. My only complaint is very minor and it is that when a text comes in, it's real easy to try and close the text notification and hit quit as well by mistake. A warning asking to make sure the person wants to quit would be ideal.

10. robyleyes

robyleyes Member

Sep 22, 2010
    stuck on drill... level 3

Im having this problem too... I dont have time to shoot the second light the drill always get me.. also shooting the first light one time activates the light beam thing and shooting it the second time deactivate it.. so I have to shoot it twice to be able to pass.. ive also had a few crashes but after restarting my ipad havent get them any more..

11. JMarceLF

JMarceLF Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    CHEF
    California
    There's 4 targets!

12. PureSkill

PureSkill Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    We will see...
    Flour Bluff
    There are 4 targets and you need to get them all, you can't skip 1 or else you will die.

Also, Shooting the target slows down the drill, giving you time to reach the next one.

13. Der-Kleine

First Person Mode activate! Well, not quite, but... ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. robyleyes

robyleyes Member

Sep 22, 2010
    buggg

this has to be a bug.. yes there are 4 targets you cant miss them because you have to shoot them to get pass... but then you get the keycard and all of them are supossed to be deactivated so you can go back running and each time you return to the targets you have to shoot them to hurt the drill... Im I right? well.. this is not happening to me... after I died the checkpoint is in front of the keycard this result to all the targets are activated again and I have to shoot them from behind to get pass which is almost imposible because you have a big ass drill behind... the solution I found is to go back all the way before I get the keycard and deactivate them all again.. but I cant get to the fouth.. I get killed by nothing when walking back... so... is this a bug or what?

15. MadFingerGames

MadFingerGames Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2009
    Brno, Czech Rep.
    So AI is smart as you are ;). Yup there is bug that ove cover is bigger tha it should

16. fire282

fire282 Member

Dec 20, 2010
    same here. I think this is a bug. not sure how to get past it.

17. Der-Kleine

It would have ruined the moment if I would have mooved first.

18. umerbhatti

umerbhatti Active Member

Jul 27, 2011
    London
    Just bought this game , this is a great game of the year , awesome graphics on iPhone 4 , Madfinger u r great

19. caltab

caltab Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2010
    Well, just beat in on normal. The last boss was pretty tough, especially in comparison to the ease of the rest of the game. The area with the most crashes for me was the one right before the final boss where the conveyor belt was. There were plenty of other crashes, so don't know if I was just having bad luck or if there was something about the area. I also am pretty sure the crashes were more frequent right after collecting the secret skulls.

20. Ezak

Ezak Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2009
    force quit / restart device can fix a lot of things if you haven't already