Universal Shadow Quest RPG (By Magicindie)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 24, 2016.

1. TheRealist82

TheRealist82 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2016
    This game is genius
    Hope ur guys can handle this soon
    Want to play :)

2. sunlightthief

sunlightthief Active Member

Sep 9, 2016
    So what did this latest patch fix today? I guess you are working on the login problems.
    As far as I see, the Free Gems timer is still stuck and we get no gems after watching the video.
    Sometimes the double reward video timer goes up to 3 hours instead of 10 mins.
    I also had the "no hero after completing Catacombs" bug again since my last post.

I love that there is more space in the inventory and that the Diamond Chest now really only gives Epic items.
    Thanks!

3. Shadow Quest RPG

Shadow Quest RPG Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2016
    We are working hard on the current bugs. Unfortunately, there are lots of them after the last update. Sorry for the inconvenience!

4. buzznaut

buzznaut Active Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Since update yesterday I lost ability to sign in via Google account and more importantly after every encounter I get stuck on the loading screen. I have to close the app via the home screen and restart to progress.

On iPhone 6+ iOS 9

5. buzznaut

buzznaut Active Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Thought I'd add some suggestions as I really am enjoying the game but there are some QoL changes that would really help

1. Be able to adjust a characters inventory from the camp screen
    2. Creation of character load out preferences so that if i change out a team member when I re include them I don't have to also add back all their equipment
    3. Creation of a team load out preference so I can swap to a completely new team (say for grinding up levels on a secondary team) without having to first replace everyone in the camp screen and then change all the load outs in the inventory .
    4. Of course more characters and content .

6. skatter14

skatter14 New Member

Jun 5, 2016
    Is Facebook currently the only way to sync games or save to the cloud? I haven't signed up with FB (crosses too many privacy boundaries for me), but I'd like to make sure that "Guest" does in fact have no save functionality before deciding whether to temporarily delete the app. Great game!

7. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Dear Players, this is an announcement from the Shadow Quest Team! We dearly apologize for this, but we've encountered a bug that's currently defeating all our efforts. We will prevail. Please have a little patience and everything should be back to normal soon.

8. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Hi ! Yes Facebook is currently the only way to sync games, but in case of any issue please contact us and we'll be able to help you with any issues regarding player profile and progression.

9. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    buzznaut thank you Kindly for the suggestions. We've had in mind the majority of these mechanics and features, but due to development time we weren't able to handle all of them. we bare them in mind still and will get back to them once we fix all major issues.

10. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Our programmer is fighting the good fight and some signs of progression are seen. We may be able to solve it by tomorrow!

11. buzznaut

buzznaut Active Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Are you planning to restore ability to sync using google account? I don't use or plan to use Facebook

12. Talisen

Talisen Member

Dec 14, 2015
    Endless loading is fixed!! Thanks guys!

13. TheRealist82

TheRealist82 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2016
    Yeah now its perfect
    Thank you and respekt for your game

14. vagkantas

vagkantas Member

Jan 12, 2015
    This game is fantastic! I'm hooked!
    Kudos to the developer team!

Quick question to the team or to more advanced players.
    Does breaking a legendary item provide a guaranteed Shadow Essence?

15. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    buzznaut, unfortunately we can't bring Google sync back. For iOS users it created a great amount of issues. You can check on the forum :). We had to chose Facebook, due to development time. Otherwise Game Center would be the perfect world.

16. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    100% you'll get it back.

17. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Shadow Questers,

We want to thank each and everyone here for their support and activity. The bugs are solved and now we're looking to grow.

Spread the word :), let the people know about the hunt for the Shadows )). In case you have friends , RPG enthusiasts , youtubers that would consider us, send them our way and we'll make sure it's well worth your time.

In case we manage to get a decent amount of players, we're going to develop a tournament to spark the competition up!

Thanks again on behalf of the dev team!

18. Brogare

Brogare New Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Can't get this to open on Android, continually says I'm logged in on another device but I'm not. Waited the 15 minutes it says but no change

19. Nuadha

Nuadha New Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Hi, I have in my opinon 2 problems. First, when i obtained lvl 29 i recieved and information that one more lvl and i will get powerfull ally( tier 3) and nothing happened, and second i killed Cerberus in Catacumbs and again i did not get as a reward tier 3 ally.

PLease advice me is everythig is ok or i did something wrong.
    ps: sry for bad english

20. sunlightthief

sunlightthief Active Member

Sep 9, 2016
    Hi devs,

Couple of bugs still present:

- The Free Gems timer on android (at least for me) is still bugged. Watch the video, get no gems, timer goes to 00:00:03 instead of 1 hour and then nothing happens. It's been like that for more than a week. (this is the most irritating as it means around 4-500 gems a day)

- Sometimes the double reward timer goes up to 3 hours instead of 10 mins.

- Catacombs and Dungeon don't give hero as a reward even if you are in time and there are more heroes in the hall for that tier. Happened twice (once support gave me a random hero, reported the second time, still waiting for an answer).

- Vault sometimes gets stuck. You enter, put some stuff in or take some out and the back arrow doesn't do anything. Only restart helps and your stuff is back as it was before you entered the vault.

Thanks for creating such an addictive game :)