Universal Shadow Quest RPG (By Magicindie)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Shadow Quest RPG

Shadow Quest RPG Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2016
    Hello! Thanks! The "equip" issue is one of our greatest concerns since the game release.

2. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Hi, Skuba!
    The more level item is - the more stats it has (there is a slight deviation). It is true for each item level.
    Also when you craft a quiver or a bow, you can't get INT or STR on them since those are DEX-based weapons. That is also true for INT-based staffs and offhands, etc.

3. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Hi there! When Nezarim uses his Ultimate, your Back row hero dies. You should sacrifice the least powerful of your heroes.
    Also use potions and temple buffs. It will help you greatly!

The chest are random. That true. Randomness is one of the usual RPG features. Recently we made a change to Diamond Chests. Now they drop only Epic Items.

4. Skvar

Skvar Active Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Don't get me wrong loving the game I just would like to figure out a strat that does not have to be potion buffed to beat lord Nezarim ( Chapter 7 boss Scuba). Think I might back up and take on the level 25-28 dungeon. That will buff my characters some. I am holding onto my currency because I do not want to waste them because You get free characters from the dungeon levels and I do not know how many dungeons there are? (On my 4th one, and there are dungeons later in the map but I suspect those are for higher tiers) Does anyone know how many tier 2 dungeons there are? I am running golem tank, the alchemist, the physician, the ninth damage, defensive in nature but I usually pick through enemies at a steady safe pace.

5. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    There is a dungeon for every Tier of units.

6. Egokiller

Egokiller Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2013
    Update is out. Most notable is an IAP to remove trap effects.

7. Skuba

Skuba Active Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Hello!!
    I'm hitting the big Lord Nazarim wall too... damn he's really stronger than any other thing i've fight 'til now!!!

Anyway the biggest wall remain the constant crashes i have on my iPhone 4s.. after 2 or 3 fights the app crashes.
    I dunno if it's the iOS update i've done lately messing the whole phone or it's the usual memory bottle neck... but it's sad... Shadow Quest seems a rather simple game to run compared to other stuff i can manage to play without any problem. (the GO serie, Infinity Blade evert shump for example)

I need to try the updated version still, but i don't think it will any different.

8. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Hi. Last 2-3 days we had server issues. We are working on the fix.

9. Bedwyr

Bedwyr New Member

Jun 7, 2012
    Google Account

Is the sign in process still bugged since after the today's patch? i'm trying to link my current play-through to my google account. I click on Sign in and click on Allow but then it takes me back to the game with the You are not authenticated message.

10. JudasKain

JudasKain Active Member

Nov 11, 2015
    #110 JudasKain, Sep 6, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
    I'm suddenly unable to log into the game.

Error message:
    Error

Error has occurred.

Also, I've tried to buy the trap immunity but nothing happens. Tried 3x already

Edit: absolutely loving this game.

11. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Hi! We are working on that. Sry =)

12. gvf

gvf New Member

Feb 12, 2013
    Hello there. I'm loving the game too, and have a question: if i'm somehow able to hoard 20k gems, can I buy Happy Harry? Or do I need to unlock it, like the tier 3 heroes?

13. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Hey Dev -

I dunno if it just me, but i think some of the random encounter - the ones with creatures can res fallen unit or summon new - might need to be toned down. Sometimes it takes me over 10 mins to finish the encounter because they keep coming back and back. My characters are 25-26th in the dungeon meant for 25-28th.

Please take a look
    thanks!

14. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Hi! At this moment you can't buy it but in a few days there will be an update. After it you'll be able to buy it without the need to unlock it.

15. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Hello. Have you tried to focus the summoners? What was the name of that specific creature?

16. semtamik

semtamik Member

Sep 1, 2016
    #116 semtamik, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    Guys, which chests from treasury is worth of? Gems, material and equip... 3 bronze chest is better than 1 silver chest?

Where are update logs, i dont know, what "reset progress" do? Wipe me all chars and levels?

Tips or request for devs: pls add option to open all chest on one button

Thx

Edit: Can someone show me/tell me, how to kill Osgar (in his halv HP its insta kill for all my party, even for Minotaur!!! :))?

17. sunlightthief

sunlightthief Active Member

Sep 9, 2016
    Was this reverted?

Hi!

Was this reverted since then? I have received magic items from the Diamond Chests. Never got epic.
    Thanks

18. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Hello.
    It wasn't. We'll dig into the issue.

19. sunlightthief

sunlightthief Active Member

Sep 9, 2016
    A little clarification. I meant to say Rare (not magic).
    Here is a picture taken 2 days ago.
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    http://imgur.com/a/vBMDu

20. siksna

siksna New Member

Sep 9, 2016
    Question for devs. Are you think about adding guilds, and pvp system for the game?