Universal Shadow Quest RPG (By Magicindie)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Blayo

Blayo Active Member

Aug 15, 2015
    What causes the video prompts to just stop working? They worked one round and stopped the next. Is it after a certain amount?

2. Shadow Quest RPG

Shadow Quest RPG Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2016
    There is a daily limit to the videos. It might be the reason in you case.

3. Blayo

Blayo Active Member

Aug 15, 2015
    A feature letting us know how many video doubles we have left for he day would be helpful. That way I can save the doubles for crafting chests and purple recipes instead of just whenever it's available.

4. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    this game is really really fun. Pretty steep learning curve, but i'm finally getting the hang of it.

One thing i don't like about this game, is the interface. I feel like it's kinda cumbersome when switching between party members screen and the inventory. Have to keep backing out of menus to do stuff

5. blebhertz

Mar 17, 2010
    I'm about to purchase my first tier two hero. Does anyone have any suggestion on which hero to purchase?

6. Skuba

Skuba Active Member

Jan 10, 2016
    I would go for an healer to be sure... or a DD like arbalester or despair

7. Skuba

Skuba Active Member

Jan 10, 2016
    The text in hero hall is deceiving... i thought i would receive for free the Unicorn after purchasing all others tier 2 heroes... but it seems not.. i can only buy it for 20k.

Is this an error or what? Am i missing something?

8. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    We are still working on increasing the limit.

9. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Hi! The interface isn't the best part of the game indeed. We'll think on this.

10. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    To receive the Unicorn you have to get all the heroes from Tier I to Tier IV.
    This information isn't obvious. Sorry for inconvenience. In the next update we will fix that.

11. vanapak

vanapak Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Hi i have been playing this game last few days, i am really enjoying it and i think the unlimited stamina pack is very worth it.

A small feedback would be an option to increase gear slots limit. I want to try using different combination like dual tank/dual dex archer etc but due to limitation of only 50 inventory slots i am forced to sell off many gears so i am not able to keep items other than for my core team. Maybe you can charge 500 gems for 10 slots which i would be delighted to spend my gems on it.

Very fun game and hopefully we see further development for it!

12. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Hi! Thank you for the feedback! We are going to increase the inventory capacity to 70 in the next update.

13. kennygstring

kennygstring Member

Mar 22, 2013
    Had a visual bug happen where the image for the effect "Wild Swing" didn't show. It was just a white square. Thought you guys should know

14. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Hi. We'll check that.

15. blebhertz

Mar 17, 2010
    FYI - I am really enjoying this game. Been playing it as much as i can. And I have already purchase the 100 gems per day package.

16. semtamik

semtamik Member

Sep 1, 2016
    Amazing, addictive game with brutal balanced gameplay!!! Love this Book of H... game, this is even better.

Autoequip +1 :) - i'm frustrated when my chars died and i must euqip all stuff to other chars again
    or try to add Equip sets with save options

Easy rotation from camp to inventory will be alson great.

Options for autodecline Ad +1

Great game devs!! Exicted for Shadow Quest 2 :))

17. Skuba

Skuba Active Member

Jan 10, 2016
    The more i play the more i like it... but it's gettin' difficult ahaha... and some mechanics still are uncertain to me.

Craft for example.
    Crafted items efficiency are based on your account level... that's nice...and no.
    Stuff crafted early become obsolete too fast... and the lottery on crafting something which isn't class based (like QUILT or ARCHERY Weapons ) make you waste resource without knowing what you'll get and if u need it. I would rather have more class recipe related scroll with maybe higher resource cost to focus, instead on rely just on luck.

Also it would be good to know how every much levels the items you find/get have a consistency update bonus in stats..

For example: for Account level 1-10 you get just 10-20 weapons... for 10-20 lvl you get 20-40.. and so on... this way i would know if it's better to exp and reach a certain level range before craft everything.

I didn't craft any legendary for example... and i'm thinking to wait for level 100 to do so...

18. Skvar

Skvar Active Member

Mar 26, 2014
    #98 Skvar, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    Lord Nezarim is crazy hard. I am not damaging him fast enough but he has huge amounts of life and a instant kill attack. Any strats against him?

And the random chest sucks 4 diamond keys and three quivers as the piece of equipment. I am not using the archer.......frustrating to work on the key for a waste of equipment

19. Skuba

Skuba Active Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Random chest is ok to me.. since it's part of the game economy. Since we have craft you can manage, too bad craft is random too. That's really a downer.

As for Nezarim wich Stage Level is it? I'm still stuck at Snake Lord.. but my heroes are 5 level behind my Account Level... gotta level them.

I use the Arbalester, very good damage and resistance.

What's your party for now?

20. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Ty! Have a great playtime!