Universal Shadow Quest RPG (By Magicindie)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 24, 2016.

1. semtamik

semtamik Member

Sep 1, 2016
    I will try to advice u (84 lvl acctualy), what do he do? Send us more info about skill and spell, what´s his perks (bleeding damage in every round?) and send me all ur best tier heroes...

2. sunlightthief

sunlightthief Active Member

Sep 9, 2016
    #222 sunlightthief, Oct 5, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    Hi!
    Thanks, it's this guy.
    My idea would be to probably burst damage him before he gets too much extra stats from his perk, but I'm not fast enough yet and have to heal a LOT constantly.

Moltor:
    http://imgur.com/a/sv1jL

My best heroes:
    Tier IV: Talea, Bloodfang, Eva, Barad, Ygritte (level 58-59)
    Tier III: Shiru, Magno, Rob (level 47-52)

3. vagkantas

vagkantas Member

Jan 12, 2015

My team was all 56 lvl heroes with max 50 lvl items, and consists of the Minotaur, Ixty, Amadal and Magno.

What I did was save a few diamond keys and materials for a couple of legendary items and finished the Catacombs V dungeon, which is not that hard. That gave me a 59 lvl hero (didn’t use him) that enabled me to craft and receive 59 lvl items from diamond chests. I opened 7 diamond chests, crafted 2 legendary and a couple of epic items and went right through Moltor like butter. :D
    You could craft more 59 lvl items if you don’t have enough diamond keys.

4. sunlightthief

Sep 9, 2016
    Thanks for the tips.
    Cata V for me is now level 63-66. I can get to the boss but can't defeat him (also I have all the Tier3 heroes now,so I can't use that tactic). So I'll just wait until most of my heroes are 60 and the start crafting new stuff.
    The other Boss I am stuck with is the Bear in Chapter XVII.
    But I just need some time to get more stuff. 2 more Shamrocks would be nice :)

5. vagkantas

vagkantas Member

Jan 12, 2015
    I think it’s preferable to start crafting at level 59, as on level 60 there is probably a crafting cost jump (there was one on levels 40 and 50).
    Also, just beaten Teddy Bear with level 59 items (primary stats in the 1700-2200 range and HPs from 650 to 900) so you'll do just fine!

6. sunlightthief

Sep 9, 2016
    Cool thanks! I opened some diamonds at 59 now, nice stuff :)
    Got around the same stats, Eva's got 3030 dex which is insane.

7. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    If you delete the game and reinstall on another device can you continue your progress?

8. sunlightthief

Sep 9, 2016
    If you linked with facebook or google (one of them might not be available any more) then deleting the app itself is no problem. Just link the same account in your new device. If you played as guest, I would think you'd lose progress (but you can link your state to an account still before deleting).

9. semtamik

semtamik Member

Sep 1, 2016
    +1

Use lapiss lazzuli neck, each ability use restore some health

10. semtamik

semtamik Member

Sep 1, 2016
    Guys, this game has no end game content... Ok i'd killed final boss on lvl 89 and whats next?, no message, no gratulation, no hall of fame, no big prize :)

Where is endless dungeon, where i can reach lvl 100 for all my chars... buy from training? Why isnt there some big endless grinding dungeon for xp, material and equip??

And why can i buy "only" 25 pcs of material, this i dont get it... Why isnt limit for 99pcs?

Thx for reply and sorry for suggestions/critic :)

11. sunlightthief

Sep 9, 2016
    #231 sunlightthief, Oct 12, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    Hi,

I entered level 4 of Dungeon I (Tier IV) and immediately got a message saying:
    "Time is up, the screams have stopped, the prisoner has been moved or something, there is no hero left to rescue."

Usually you get 2 hours on level 4 alone, and I got to level 4 in 20 mins.
    Is this a bug or is it intentional?

Do you have a level cap where you can do a certain dungeon level or something I don't know about?
    If I kill the boss and get no reward, the next level will be much harder for nothing.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

12. vagkantas

vagkantas Member

Jan 12, 2015

Since I’m closing towards the end (~ lvl 80), I’d really like to see some end game content too and put all this grinding to use!
    Indeed, how did other players reach lvl100 besides training?

Some ideas to consider:
    • +1 for the endless dungeon
    • A dungeon where each floor revisits a previous chapter boss but on higher level
    • Multiple-boss fights
    • Arena where you fight other player teams

It goes without saying that additional chapters/characters/legendaries are welcome.

Thanks!

13. buzznaut

buzznaut Active Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Any suggestions on defeating the shadow boss in chapter 14? Lost many times already . Have all lvl 3 heroes to work with.

14. semtamik

semtamik Member

Sep 1, 2016
    His powers, descriptions, picture...??

15. gothmog

gothmog Member

Feb 21, 2014
    #235 gothmog, Oct 30, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    unicorn missing ?

hey ! finaly bought all heroes but didn't get the unicorn...is that

édit : just got it !

16. semtamik

semtamik Member

Sep 1, 2016
    Well, i think that the game is dead. :( no update, no discusion, facebook also dead :( that's pity

17. Mance

Mance Member

Oct 27, 2014
    I apologize for the 2 year necro, but does anyone know of a way to still play this game? I lost it when I switched from apple to android and it looks like it was removed from the app store.

Thanks in advance!