Universal Shadow Quest RPG (By Magicindie)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 24, 2016.

1. sunlightthief

sunlightthief Active Member

Sep 9, 2016
    Sorry, I meant the free X gems if you watch a video. I could do that every hour and sometimes when I played a lot it became "Unavailable", but now after I watch the video, I get no gems and the timer goes to 3 seconds, counts down, video is available again, but no gems after watching. So it is bugged, I think.

2. Shadow Quest RPG

Shadow Quest RPG Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2016
    Hi. There is an error in the skilld description indeed. We will fix that. Thank you!

3. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Hello. The next reward after day 30 will be at day 40.

4. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Greetings! You can't change the flag manually. We will dig into the issue.

5. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    We're working to fix that.

6. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014

Ah thanks. You should probably display that ;)

7. kennygstring

kennygstring Member

Mar 22, 2013
    It does show that actually

8. Savant

Savant Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Hi - when I sign in it keeps telling me my FB is associated with an ongoing game progress and continuing to sign in would OVERRIDE the current progress I have on my iPhone. I've never played this game before and so I want to keep my device's progress but also sign in using my FB account. Is there an option to KEEP my device progress and still Sign in?

Thanks!

9. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Hi. If you've never played the game before and have no progress - just override the progress.

10. sunlightthief

Sep 9, 2016
    Items gone from hero

Hi,

For some reason after my last login 3 items were gone from one of my heroes. Any chance you can do a rollback to where she still has them? They were quite good.
    Thanks.
    Nickname: Sunlightthief

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/X0lUPpA

11. semtamik

semtamik Member

Sep 1, 2016
    Have same issues, randomly, lost cca 20 items... After force close app and opened it again

12. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Are you sure you lost those items? They could be stacked in the inventory.

13. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    So I've played quite a bit yesterday, finished up some chapters etc.

Some suggestions:

Please have an option to let me auto stay in a dungeon to get an extra key with a button to leave (which still stays right?). The extra popup just feels extremely annoying to me, as I stayed in every single dungeon yet (i think).

There a quite a few typos after you have defeated the first shadow (following 3-4 chapters). They appear in quest description, skill description of monsters etc. I caught at least 3 so you should probably give those chapters a spelling check.

I would love some quality of live improvements (there have been a post about this 1-2 pages back I think) especially in regards to equipment management of new characters.

Finally I have a question about legendary items: If I craft one can I get another one of the same items later so I can craft it again but with better stats? Thanks. Still enjoying my time very much.

14. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    I know this will probably be a silly question but I am trying to use one of those ultimate skills (like chain) but when I click it just goes into the menu of the skills. I know the game explained it to me but i forgot how to do it and their site does not have that info in it. How do in use the charged up abilities?

Example: how do I use Chains of Torment?

15. semtamik

semtamik Member

Sep 1, 2016
    Hello,
    3 situation (randomly):
    1. My char have items from another char (my griffin have bow?!?!? from Eva :) this was today)
    2. Random Items are in inventory
    3. Weapon Items are lost (occured only for weapons)

This occure only with force close app (refreshing raiting, daily rewards, etc.)

16. semtamik

semtamik Member

Sep 1, 2016
    Chains of Toment from Despair works only if u hit with Despair 3 target (u get 3 glowing orb under picture of Despair) and than u have only one round to use it - works like a normal spell or ability (tap on portrait of Despair and choose one enemy -> tap and boooom all enemies have 35% chance for miss)

Hey guys, have "pro" tip for best party:
    - griffin, harry, eva and talea
    - move griffin to back row, use harry and his spell/ability (grant high chance for crit to back row), move griffin to front position and use his ability (have great chance for critical and buff all party for 25% rising stats exc. vitality), then move eva to back row and use harry again; now u have eva with 25% more stat and 100% chance for critical hit = one enemy down except boss :)

17. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    Thanks for help. =]

18. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016

Hi! We will consider your suggestions. If you encounter more typos, please, screen them, so we can fix them.
    You can craft legendary items mulpiple times, but the craft cost rises on higher levels.

19. Shadow Quest RPG

Aug 18, 2016
    Force close app bring lots of bugs. We are working on this issue.

20. sunlightthief

Sep 9, 2016
    #220 sunlightthief, Oct 3, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    Question to higher level players:
    How did you beat Molten Cavern boss? (Tier 4 hero Dungeon)?
    I tried 3 high DPS + healer
    3 healer 1 high DPS
    2 healers 2 DoT damagers

All failed even with resurrecting :(
    My heroes are level 56-58.