Universal Shadow Fight 3 (By Nekki Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 16, 2017.

1. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    For people used to button mashing fighting games, this will be a difficult transition. The shadow fight series is strategic, precise - every action matters.
    This game is more like chess, with minimal luck involved.

2. Gluskap

Gluskap Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    Great feedback bro.

Why don't you change your signature to

"Forced ads? & Thanks downloading"

With that you don't have to type anything. Just post blank messages to any thread you want and people will know what you mean. Crazy, right?

3. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male

You're absolutely right! I know you love the way I post on this forum, right? :)

I give a great help to everyone!

4. Cytona

Cytona Member

Nov 8, 2017
    Well said, I’ve deleted this game, absolutely stunning gameplay and graphics but I don’t want anything to do with this business model.

5. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    this is so fine.. if they only could add optional blood effects, the battles are so well made for short bursts it could even replace MKX (which is a button masher compared to SF3)

6. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    How do you block?

7. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Game of the Year.

8. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    If only they could have made this a "Shadow Fight 3 Special Edition"

9. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    By doing nothing. Blocks are performed automatically but only for a short time.

10. ioso

ioso Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    Add iCloud pls

11. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    I would happily pay £10 for a ‘Special - Premium - Edition’ like they did with SF2. It was quite a wait after the second game released before that happened though, so maybe once they’ve milked the f2p cash cow a bit, we may see a similar model adopted for this iteration? Fingers crossed.

12. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Exactly. I hate these damn timers. This system of limited progression is downright annoying and not being able to buy it out is an absolute deal breaker for me. Don't think I'll be sticking around once I run out of gems....and I absolutely refuse to buy gems as that type of currency is, imo, the pitfall of mobile gaming. There is a great game here, but unless they make a premium version, I take a stand to not support the devs' choice to monetize the game in the manner they did

- CHIEF

13. terang

terang Active Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Uh ah so sad, new chapter coming soon

Attached Files:

14. Abee09

Abee09 Member

Sep 4, 2014
    the business model in this game is terrible, you literally have to wait 3 hours for the worst chest and hope you get loot good enough to upgrade your items, otherwise you just wait another 3 hours or 5 hours for side missions sp you can progress in the story further because fights are completely unfair after a certain point if you dont upgrade your gear. i played the heck out of shadow fight 2 and that had a less restricting type of business model, this game is just cash grab garbage. the gameplay is really good no doubt but if you can only play like 2-3 fights every time you log in (not including duels) then that just shows you how badly the devs want you to pay to progress. 1 star from me for this terrible game by greedier devs than EA

15. Cytona

Cytona Member

Nov 8, 2017
    The incentive is to make players feel the sense of pride and accomplishment after they spend 3 hours waiting for the lowest tier chest in the game :D

16. Pressi

Pressi Member

Nov 23, 2015
    The gameplay itself is good but ruined by the absolutely horrible timers and pay to win card packs

17. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    This game has the best gameplay I have experienced in a long time. The graphics as well! How gorgeous do they look?
    It is a shame about the progression though. It always puzzles me why the devs of these games limit the amount of time the players spend with the game. Isn't it a self-defeating strategy? I also hated the fact that to progress from level 2 to level 3 you had to defeat a character that was nearly impossible to beat. I was grinding for ages, but to get gear strong enough to even scratch the surface would take a very long time. There has to be a balance and this FTP game is badly balanced. Such a shame!!!!!

18. Cytona

Cytona Member

Nov 8, 2017
    What baffles me is the 4.5 rating of this game. And idk if it’s because I’m on mobile but I cannot rate the game at all.

19. AdmiralAwesome

AdmiralAwesome New Member

Jun 12, 2017
    Great game

I personally love this game and I highly disagree with the people saying that the timers and “pay to win chests” ruin the game, I didnt spend a single cent on this game and still loved it, I feel like they almost had to make it difficult to progress because of the limited amount of gameplay otherwise people would beat the game the same day they download it and then complain about their not being enough content, so they made it take longer to progress so that it would feel like more gameplay, all in all I thought everything about it was amazing, and can’t wait for them to release the next chapter.

20. kickypants

kickypants Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016

Lol. Where did you come from. Everything about it is amazing? Go back to grind hell and take this f2p turd with you. I wander. Are devs that make games like this gamers at all? My guess is they are a bunch of fat suit wearing money hungry stiffs that suck the fun out of everything they touch.