Universal Shadow Bug Rush (by Muro Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Shadow Bug, Oct 6, 2016.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #21 LordShad0wz, Oct 17, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    Ok,

As I said the game continuously make points where there is simply no where to go. In this pic I just started and down below is a plant and spikes. There are no monsters to target. No where to walk. The game constantly does this. Notice my score is 40 and I said previously it usually happens near a score of 45.

And the button is still working today lol What do you guys think could be causing the issue?

Another issue. Why would I summon a character I've already maxed? I actually went against my usual judgement and purchased 2 $1 IAPs of spirits even though there's no ICloud. I wanted to fully upgrade the level. But there's no way the game should take 1000 spirits that are hard to get and give you a character that's maxed and is completely a waste of those 1000 spirits. Especially when I spent money on them. I still haven't even unlocked every character yet. I have 2 more to go. Can this be addressed please?

I can't wait to see what new characters there will be. Will there be new levels?

I really hope you guys add a spirit doubler IAP and iCloud especially since I just bought consumables.

Billy

Attached Files:

2. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Also why is it I have multiple characters at max level. Multiple characters at various levels 2-4. However I haven't once gotten Shadow bug. Is this on purpose? Is it just meant to be a really really pull?

Billy

3. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    What's the he difference in shadow bug and shadow bug rush

4. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #24 LordShad0wz, Oct 18, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    This is endless. You keep going and going. There are different characters. You actually upgrade the level itself unlocking multipliers and enemies. It's always different as it is procedurally generated. You obtain spirits to unlock new characters and upgrade the level. When you pull the same character you've already unlocked it upgrades giving you more spirits when you obtain them during play.

I like it. It just needs some fixes and fine tuning. The game keeps making spots where there is no where for me to go. I have to sit and wait to die. They need more levels. They need a permanent spirit doubler. They need iCloud. The game is actually fun though and worth the $3.99 ad unlock. I fully upgraded the level and it's fun. I love when the game lets you pull the levers and stuff.

Billy

5. Shadow Bug

Shadow Bug Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2015
    Helsinki, Finland
    Hi,

The Halloween update will be released early Thursday this week!
    We changed the Heart so that it replenishes every 3 hours and it gives you 3000 spirits!
    There is a Pumpkin challenge (new level) where you can get a better chance on summoning one of the three new Halloween characters added.
    With this update you can get more levels for Shadow Bug character as well.
    The 5 levels is the maximum and you can still get the level 5 character even if you already have it.

Best regards,
    Juha

6. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #26 LordShad0wz, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    Ok great on everything except I have almost every character to level 5 but I have NEVER gotten Shadow bug. Not once. He's still level 1. Out of dozens and dozens of draws. Can you please explain why or can you check to see why I'm not getting him? It doesn't help that I can go past level 5 with him if since launch I haven't pulled him even once. I did state this in a previous post as well.

Did you fix the free continue bug?

I am looking forward to all the new content. I've been playing everyday. I posted my new high score to Twitter thismorning. If you want to see look me up @wgreklek

Billy

7. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    See pic. Poor Shadow Bug is the only character not at level 5 now. Not even level 2. I just got Spikey 3 times in a row. This really need to be addressed.

Billy

Attached Files:

8. Shadow Bug

Jun 22, 2015
    Helsinki, Finland
    Hi Billy,

All characters in lvl5 is quite an achievement. Congratulations!
    Yes you can now upgrade the Shadow Bug character as well when the Halloween update comes online at Thursday 1am Finland time.
    The free continue bug is quite a mystery for us. If it still happens to you after the Halloween update, please let us know!

Best regards,
    Juha

9. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    As I said I like the game lol. I've been playing the **** out of it. I have the level fully upgraded as well.

I'm saving up coins for the update tomorrow.

Billy

10. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Ok I have the update and have played for over and hour.

Here is what I like:

The new pumpkin level! It's pretty cool. I like how the level upgrades based on pumpkin kills. There's three new characters. I unlocked the Vampire. I like that you brought back viewing ads for spirits although it's almost hidden. I love the new heart functionality giving 3k spirits every 3 hours. So far the free continue button is working. I guess we will see if it continues to work hehe.

What I didn't like:

I got the heart twice and watched all the ads I could. It came out to about 12,000 spirits. I got Olaf 7 friggin times. I got the vampire. I then got the imp, commander, and baseball guy twice.

Why would you allow it to give me Olaf 7 times? I got him 3 pulls straight in a row. I still have not even gotten Shadow bug even once. This is not right and needs to be addressed. I keep saying it. The last time I actually spent money on spirits. This time it was just data and time on the ads.

The game hung once when I changed characters. It only happened the one time. After restarting the game everything seemed ok.

When will the sewers and other real levels be added?

Billy

11. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Annnnnnnd the free continue button has gone dark and stopped functioning again.

I'm wondering if it's somehow tied to the ads since I watched them all and still cannot view any for coins.

This really needs to be addressed as well.

Billy

12. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    The free continue button is tied to the ads. I confirmed it. Thismorning I still couldn't view any ads. The free continue button was still darkened.

It's been about 24 hours. I just went in. I checked and the ad button is back so I can view them. I went and played and yep the free continue button is now back functioning.

So the bug is tied to the ads.

Billy

13. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Yep,

I watched all of the ads. I got about 12,000 spirits. I can no longer watch anymore ads. I watched them all. I then went and played. The free continue button is once again not functioning. So it's tied to the ads.

I win. I figured it out. Hehe. Now you guys can fix it :)

Billy

14. Shadow Bug

Jun 22, 2015
    Helsinki, Finland
    #34 Shadow Bug, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    Hi Billy,

Wow! Thank you so much for figuring it out! You are awesome!
    Now we can start working on it for the next update. :)

Best regards,
    Juha

15. Shadow Bug

Jun 22, 2015
    Helsinki, Finland
    Happy Halloween!

Shadow Bug Rush wishes you happy Halloween!

[​IMG]

Thank you all for playing Shadow Bug Rush!
    Halloween update has 3 new characters as seen above.
    Vampire, pumpkin and werewolf. :)

16. Shadow Bug

Jun 22, 2015
    Helsinki, Finland
    Ho Ho!

The Sewer update will be released in 8th December.

17. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Great to hear.

I've been meaning to message you. Can you please check the Vampire for issues? I have every character to level 5 including the new Halloween characters except the vampire. He's still level 1. The game simply will not give that character to me again. It's bugged just like it was with Shadow bug when it wouldn't give me that character until the Halloween update.

I got the 100,000 obtained spirits achievement 5 days ago so I've done a ton of pulls.

Billy

18. Shadow Bug

Jun 22, 2015
    Helsinki, Finland
    Hi,

the Sewer world update has been released!
    [​IMG]

Billy: The Vampire should work properly. :)

19. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I've been playing. I haven't been doing character pulls because I've been upgrading the sewers. I'm up to it costing 12000 spirits so I'm almost complete lol.

The bug is fixed. That's the first thing I checked. I ran out the ads and I was still able to continue. So yes you guys squashed that bug. I'll do some character pulls after I finish the sewers to get my vampire to level 5 :)

Billy

20. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Ok,

I'm getting upset.

I was wrong. The bug is NOT fixed. I cannot continue. Today I finished the ads completely and I can not continue. Hitting restore purchases have not worked.

You did NOT fix the bug. I pinpointed what the problem was for you guys. It's been going on for a long time. I paid for this functionality. Please fix this.

Billy