Universal [SG] LINE Dragonica Mobile (by Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by binlabu, Jul 22, 2015.

1. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    #21 kenken11, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
    As a SG player who downloaded "Line" and uses FB to login "Line" in order to register a account for this "wonderful" game and login to see more functions like adding friends from "Line" where I do have some friends using "Line" but the point is that this ain't cool to tied a wonderful game to a chatting app and make it advantageous for people who uses "Line" vs people who don't use "Line".

The "friendliness" of this game just amazed me so if there is 0 star, I would give it a 0 star regardless soft launch or not because the "Line" functions just pissed me off :)

*From a non-"Line" angry player :)

2. HallmarkCard

HallmarkCard Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    Welcome to the Facebook/tie in apps that developers use. Been done for years and will continue as long as those particular apps remain so popular. I don't see a problem with it personally but can understand your annoyance. I wouldn't condemn the game based solely on a tie in promotion though.

3. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    #23 kopicha, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
    This should not come as a surprise when the game associate itself with "Line". While its not that I support how they handle the system, I don't agree with you trying to rate it 0 because it does not give you the edge you think you deserve. I think when you see they attach themselves to "Line" you should have expected them to give benefit to Line users over those who are not. I mean if this is a standalone release that does not associate with any kind of service yet hey have such a stupid system in place I would probably agree on giving it a 0 star for being stupid. This is just one way they try to encourage people to sign up with them. It is a lame way but let's be honest, 99% of other services does the same thing out there.

For those who want to try but don't have the chance, don't think you need to be disappointed either. The game is just "ok". Pretty heavy with iap Which is not surprising for such game. But I do find it a little too heavy with an obvious p2w structure. Similar to several hundreds / thousands of freemium titles out there.

4. Ringerill

Ringerill Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    I played this game ages ago on PC and I had some expectations with this Reboot. In short terms : Energy System, IAP, VIP system, random loot...
    1 energy point per 8 minutes and it costs 5 points to enter a regular map (it may cost more for big bosses or higher lvl maps) so basically you play 1 level every 40 minutes... Lots of IAP for regular items like Energy potions, money, Buffs, etc. The loot is totaly randomized and you can't really farm due to this Energy system and Chests ask for Keys to open them and of course it is purely luck based (and not the good luck as you might want it).

I've always wanted to know what a game of the past would look like if it was released nowadays. Well, I've got my answer and I don't like it...