Universal [SG,HK,PH] Lineage2 Revolution (by Netmarble Games Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by IPlayGame, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Pyroknight

Pyroknight Member

Mar 31, 2014
    I was on my Canadian App Store account and I saw the game pop up but I switched accounts to see if it was in us and when I switched back it was gone. ???

2. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Maybe you were on a different account before switching to your CA account ? Sometimes the icons bug out and stick around until it's refreshed.
    Not out in CA afaik..

3. topheryan

topheryan New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    When I click on the app link in this thread on my CA account it says it is unavailable but that it is available on the US store. When it switches to the US store, it says it is unavailable on the US store. Is that a known bug or indication it is being added?

4. topheryan

topheryan New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Seems like a bug, same thing happens with other foreign games that definitely aren't on their way over to the US store. Oh well

5. Saucepolicy

Saucepolicy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 18, 2009
    Crispy ex-game developer
    #45 Saucepolicy, Jul 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    Unless they've added territories, it's not out in Canada. The AppStore can glitch, especially if you're clicking a direct link. I checked the CA - it's not there, I got it from the PH store.

Then don't use auto-play. I do not understand this kneejerk reaction to games that include it, it's always optional. Does the sight of the icon on screen cause anxiety attacks or something?

And no, MMORPGs are not about skill, not in the traditional sense. They're about activating the right skill at the right moment, min-maxing stats, and in the case of raids, team coordination. Auto-play AI is not omnipotent - it's a time saver when you're grinding lower levels for gear, where the player is overlevelled and tactical decisions no longer matter. It's not an auto-win button if there's any sort of challenge, as the AI will not optimize the synergy between skills.

6. Darkfyra

Darkfyra Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2017
    Will it ever come to canada,starting to thing we are getting forgotten.....most of the upcoming mmos that always end up on top 10 lists....never came in our country....numerous times I seen a good looking mobile game to find out it's not out in Canada...when it say global...why do the canadian app store don't ever get it,it was supposed to come in June...still not there.

7. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    According to an email that Netmarble sent out, they will be announcing the release date for this game at Twitchcon. I've been testing it out on the SEA servers. It's pretty damn addicting!

8. jciarletto

jciarletto Member

Mar 9, 2013
    Really looking forward to this game. Was the release date announced at TwitchCon? I missed it.

9. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    Yeah, Conan O'Brien of all people was there to do the announcement. November 15th!

10. jciarletto

jciarletto Member

Mar 9, 2013
    Awesome! Thanks so much. Can't wait.

11. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    I be interested to hear from anyone else thats playing it on there tablet. I just tried it on ipad 2 air and it really struggled long loading or freezing which come as a surprise. It wasn't a server issue as i then tried my other account on my iphone 6s+ and not hint of a problem unless the game is too demanding on the tablet hardware and i need to make sure i got nothing open??