SFIV Volt Tourney - TouchArcade v. Crossfire*

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Jibba, Aug 28, 2012.

1. iVoloster

iVoloster Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Insurance
    NY
    #541 iVoloster, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
    Voloster v Killyin

Voloster 2

Killyin 3

Haha I hope you don't think I trolled you by picking Abel on that last one he is my secondary on volt and also my secondary in AE/ one of my favorite characters, and I figured since we already played our tourney matches I had nothing to lose. Your Abel is scary good man, you clearly have put time in with him you fell for none of my Fei frame traps at all. I'd love to friendly some Abel mirror, that double ko in the Abel mirror bonus match had me dying.

2. killyin

killyin Active Member

Aug 28, 2012
    I look forward to it man. GGS! All replays except for match 2 are up

3. killyin

killyin Active Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Hey Hieu can you hang on an hour or so? I've got to run an errand.

4. Ken|Ken

Ken|Ken Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    2nd round Tourney matches

patiently waiting yo!

5. killyin

killyin Active Member

Aug 28, 2012
    #545 killyin, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
    Edit: removed a dumb question

6. Bank Cp.Dark

Bank Cp.Dark Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Thanks Iwintraining 5 - 0 Bank
    Good Blanka.

7. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Hey Bank. Please add me on GC so we can have our matches. My GC is Jibba Junior.

8. ivwshane

ivwshane Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2011
    #548 ivwshane, Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
    Gg!

I had just woken up and I wasnt prepared to play but it took me right into the game.

I'll post replays tomorrow.

9. Bank Cp.Dark

Bank Cp.Dark Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Already add. ;))

10. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Cool. Wish I could have played when you added me but I'm headed to the Patriots game (American football) and am out early.

11. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Sorry Jibba and Crossfire. I have upcoming graduation coming up and Im completely busy at the moment working hard to make sure I get there. With that said, Im dropping out if the tournament. Sorry for any inconviences I have caused.

12. SaXxO*

SaXxO* Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Tourney interest

Seems like the 2nd round of tourney unexpectedy halted. Many players lost interest so its currently unfinished and stale. The SFxT frenzy(?) took over. Being that said it has always been BN ALL STARS honor to play you guys at TA.

13. Randomarcade

Randomarcade Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2012
    I will agree with this as well. It has been a pleasure playing you guys and feel free to add me or hit me up for friendly's ;)

GC ID = Mr. Sinst3r :D:D

I want a few rematches my self :p If this picks up, or maybe a SFxT tourney hit me up please

14. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Thanks for dropping in and joining the community SaxXo and randombuu (and all the other new folks). It's cool to see great new players joining and sticking around. I agree that this tourney seems to have disappeared due to the release of SFxT unfortunately. I've only played Volt a handful of times since then but expect that I'll go back someday given the current lack of variety with SFxT. Either way, maybe we'll get a new tourney going in the near future.

By the way, did you guys buy SFxT?

15. SaXxO*

SaXxO* Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Volt TOURNEY and SfxT

Bro Jibba yeah we have SFxT installed already, definitely needs a lot of improvement but for sure C aPcom will update and stabilize it just like when Volt was launched 2 years ago(?) it was pretty unstable and glitchy but series of updates made the app smoother.

Hopefully in the coming days and months who knows we all meet at SFxT BN. We'll check in from time to time to TA THREAD which I think is the best thread in the world concerning IOS apps/games.

16. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Totally agree. The thread for SFxT here isn't the same kind of community that the Volt thread is/was, but hopefully that will come with time when people start talking strategy, etc. and stop talking about game impressions and lag. Hope to see you there, on BN and/or in some matches some time man.

17. Randomarcade

Randomarcade Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Of course I did :D:D:D

i too see my self going back to volt soon. Need some updates, although I do like the graphics more. Volt is just more fun and more competition. Wish they would add the Rage Quit fix to volt. ;/

I'll definitely be sticking around. Great group of guys here :)