Universal Sentinels of the Multiverse (by Handlelabra Studio LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ojtitus, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    When's release in UK?

2. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    Yeah i check the itunes page it's 25$
    I think im gonna get it once the iphone version is out in a few hours *hopefully

3. luckystrikeguy

luckystrikeguy Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    I thought that they are discounting the dlc as well ?

4. V Kuolema

V Kuolema Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2011
    Canada
    Universal update is out! Downloading on my phone now!

5. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    #165 Talbs, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    Yup it's out. And if you can't see it yet then search for handelabra then go into any of their apps, then down to the bottom and select "developer apps".

Or you could just tap the link at the top of this thread. That works for me now.

Omg requires IOS 9.1 or later! Gahhh!!

6. V Kuolema

V Kuolema Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2011
    Canada
    Wow I'm surprised at the way it's ported. It's in portrait mode instead of landscape. It actually plays amazingly well on my 5S and I don't have any issues reading anything ! I've been waiting forever for it to be universal and it was so worth the wait.

So the season pass, it includes all currently released expansions, but does it include future ones? If it doesn't, does the expansion pass then increase in price with every subsequent expansion pass?

7. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Just bought the expansion pass on sale for $17.99. Gonna dig into all this goodness

8. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    Yeah, all the DLC is now quite heavily discounted as well.

9. luckystrikeguy

luckystrikeguy Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Anyone else having problems downloading the dlc ? The % bar is going nuts! I reinstalled the game but still have the same problem. Feels bad man

10. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    Bought the dlc but have to look for nearby wifi to download it.. Hopefully no problem

11. pjft

pjft Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011

A question here, as it's not clear.

There's a season pass 1 for purchase. You mention they're on season 2 now?

What does the season pass 1 include then - or what does it not include?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. NightmareCC

NightmareCC Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2014

No the current season pass only include expansions from season 1 which had all content released recently.
    There will be a season pass 2 for even more expansions!

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk

13. andreadeda

andreadeda Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2013
    Guilty of not reading the whole thread before...anyway just played the first game (tutorial) and was a bit disappointed when it finished that there was no story; so is there no campaign for single player? Is it just choose villain and heroes and do single battles or go play multiplayer?

The game seems very good and complex so i look forward to play more but i was expecting some kind of story-campaign...

14. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    So if I get the season pass do I get all of season 1 and 2 because I heard season 2 is out?

QUOTE=V Kuolema;3891486]Wow I'm surprised at the way it's ported. It's in portrait mode instead of landscape. It actually plays amazingly well on my 5S and I don't have any issues reading anything ! I've been waiting forever for it to be universal and it was so worth the wait.

So the season pass, it includes all currently released expansions, but does it include future ones? If it doesn't, does the expansion pass then increase in price with every subsequent expansion pass?[/QUOTE]

15. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Having no campaign makes me worried about getting the game... I did hear that a couple of sites had created campaign "like ideas" or scenarios that we can follow. Unsure though... The sale for the season sounds like a good price but unsure how much additional content it is compared to the original game.

16. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    [/QUOTE]

Indont think season 2 is out now
    It's not in the game page as dar as i know...

17. NightmareCC

NightmareCC Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2014
    #177 NightmareCC, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    Sentinels of the Multiverse (by Handlelabra Studio LLC)

No only season 1 is out.
    There was a Kickstarter campaign for season 2 a few months ago. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/handelabra/sentinels-of-the-multiverse-the-video-game-season
    Season 2 should be released next year.
    But when you get season pass 1 you will get ALL the expansions from season 1 which is a lot of content!

Although it isn't really a campaign mode there are weekly story challenges with predefined heroes environment and villains.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N915FY mit Tapatalk

18. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    My guess is that season pass 1 and 2 will be separate purchases but there might be a chance they could offer some type of bundle deal. Like NightmareCC wrote above the season passes are well worth the price if your into SotM. One of the best digital card game adaptations you can buy if you have the space on your device. Despite my iPad being only 16gb SotM is one game that will have a permanent place in my games folder even if that means freeing up another gigabyte worth of space to make room for all of season 2 in the future.

19. islesfan

islesfan Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Male
    Teacher
    Nevada
    This is my new favorite board/card game! I waited until I could play on my iPhone 6s Plus, and the phone implementation is perfect! Reworking it into portrait rather than the landscape as on iPad is brilliant!

20. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    So gutted - just gone to buy this but it's iOS 9.1 or above!!! Nooooooo!!!!!

I thought it was 9 or above. I have 9.0.2 on my iPhone but jailbroken so don't want to upgrade, especially as the latest JB is a temporary measure and requires repeat jailbreaks to keep it active. Not happy. #