SENRAN KAGURA SERIES (by Tamsoft / XSEED / Marvelous)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by nyanpass, Aug 28, 2018.

1. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    SENRAN KAGURA SERIES (by Tamsoft / XSEED / Marvelous)

Senran Kagura is a video game series produced by Marvelous. The franchise revolves around groups of female ninjas, and has received manga and anime adaptations. In addition, the Media Franchise in this Senran Kagura Series also includes its mobile game. I want to talk about how good these games are, so I made this thread. I will post a little more on this series. :)

[​IMG]

deresi likes this.
  2. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    I am glad to meet users with similar taste in TouchArcade. Senran Kagura is one of my favorite series. By the way, was there a mobile game of it? Surprising! I did not know about it yet. I will look it up. Thanks! Good to know. :)

3. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #3 nyanpass, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    * SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/696170/SENRAN_KAGURA_Peach_Beach_Splash/

[​IMG]

The buxom shinobi of SENRAN KAGURA are back, and they've traded their katanas for water guns in this Third-Person Splasher! Customize your team, lead them through battles across a sprawling single-player campaign, or go online and take on teams worldwide. Come on in; the water's great!

The summer of bouncy, high-flying hijinks continues for the girls of SENRAN KAGURA! They've fought rival ninja, evil masterminds, and apocalyptic demons from beyond the veil of sanity, but nothing—NOTHING in their lives has ever prepared them for...a water gun fight?!

Summoned to a mysterious tournament by its shady organizers, the buxom shinobi students team up and face off, using all kinds of water weapons to soak and splash their opponents. As they rise through the tournament brackets, they'll uncover the secrets behind the organization - secrets that hide an ever-growing threat to... Wait, what? Sorry, I was watching all the splashing.

Choose a team of five from the more than 30 girls available, outfit them with customizable weapons and abilities, lead them through lighthearted water gun battles across five single-player storylines, or join your friends online and take on opposing teams worldwide. Come on in; the water's great!

KEY FEATURES
    • Water, Water Everywhere
      Water powers not only the girls' 10 types of water weapons, but their state-of-the-art hydro-jetpacks, which are used to fly and slide around each large arena at will.

• Splash Across the Seven Seas
      Go online, with players in your region or worldwide, for 5-on-5 team battles and survival matches. Climb the rankings and prove you're the top shinobi.

• Stack the Deck Your Way
      With over 800 attribute cards available, providing improved weapons, unique skills, and summonable pets, players can equip any combination of 6 skill cards and 3 pet cards per match for a combo their opponents will never see coming.

• Become Bosom Buddies
      The dressing room returns with all-new methods of interaction (including squirt guns, of course). Customize each character’s outfit, but be forewarned that it may not be fully intact (or opaque!) by the time the match ends.

4. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    #4 nyanpass, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    [Review] SENRAN KAGURA : Peach Beach Splash (by YouNa)

[​IMG]

PBS is a casual action & shooting game. The battles may look like a normal TPS, but in reality it is more of a high speed shooter. This game may remind some users of the old series Armored Core. Tactics such as charging water while dropping are required along with attack and avoidance through high jump.

[​IMG]

The balance between weapons seems to be scarce and combat can be somewhat monotonous. However, thanks to a wide variety of skill cards you can change up your playstyle depending on the game mode. You may find yourself enjoying the game more than you first thought.

[​IMG]

PBS supports single player and online multiplayer. Single player mode is quite interesting with its story modes, but the difficulty and balance are somewhat awkward for each. The online mode allows users to enjoy the game with other players. However, the server is often unstable. These issues are likely to be improved through future patches and updates.

[​IMG]

Above all, players can enjoy their infinite love of breasts thanks to these developers. I am confident that the users will all come together through the blessing of the breasts.