Universal Selfie Poker (by Denis Buslaev)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ObsoleteOne, Jul 28, 2017.

1. ObsoleteOne

ObsoleteOne Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2017
    Yesterday I found out that the game doesn't present itself well on iPhone X screen.
    Working on a fix right now.

2. ObsoleteOne

Jun 2, 2017
    Sent fix to app review. Unfortunately, Apple team declined expedited review, so we'll have to wait for it to appear in the store.

3. ObsoleteOne

Jun 2, 2017
    Fix for iPhone X is live in the store.

Unexpectedly the game got featured by Apple in New Games We Love and Best Updates.
    In last 24 we received more new users than in 6 months before that. Really happy about that.

4. Grist

Grist Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2008
    VP of Marketing
    Massachusetts
    Great fun

I am having a great time with this game, which has been a pleasant surprise since I'm not a big fan of poker. Achieving high scores requires that you constantly plan a couple steps ahead, which provides better brain exercise than most iOS games -- and it's a lot of fun. Hope this gets the positive reviews and widespread word-of-mouth it deserves.

5. ObsoleteOne

Jun 2, 2017
    #45 ObsoleteOne, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    Earlier today received an e-mail from Apple which says that they don't allow gambling apps submitted by individual developers anymore and the game was removed from sale.
    Wrote an appeal, but who knows, maybe that's the end of it.
    Although, doesn't seem right, since we always tried to stay away from the gambling theme as far as possible.

update:
    the game was restored in the app store and available to download