Selector - an App to Select People - Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by MachWerx, Sep 21, 2012.

1. MachWerx

MachWerx Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    #1 MachWerx, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2012
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

Hi!

I just made this simple little app to solve a problem that comes up in our gaming group: Who goes first? I wanted to make an app that was as elegant as possible, so there are no parameters to set or options to dial. Everyone just puts their finger on the iPhone (or iPad) and Selector chooses someone. But you could use it for other things like picking who pays for dinner or who does the dishes.

Want to try it out for free? Just reply to this thread with something you'd be interested in using it for and I'll PM you a promo code. While supplies last. (I've got 20 codes.)

2. monthandavis

monthandavis Active Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Thanks.
    If I get the code , we'll be using it to decide who gets to clean up and throw out the trash after this saturdays party :)

3. MachWerx

Mar 1, 2009
    Promo codes sent to "monthandavis" and "1315579022"!

4. jojosmitty3

jojosmitty3 Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Awesome. I need this to select who gets to sit shotgun - that's the one thing we all fight over when going on the road

5. tml3nr

tml3nr Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2012
    I like this application, so I hope that I can receive the promo codes by my email: [email protected]. Thanks a lot!

6. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    nice would like a code please for using it for picking teams gaming or random sports outside; basketball, football etc?

7. snapb202

snapb202 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Nice app - I would use it to decide who gets the last cookie in the cookie jar :)
    Thanks for the giveaway

8. MachWerx

Mar 1, 2009
    A total of 6 promo codes have been given out. Thanks for all the replies so far!

9. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    My board game group would love this! We're always having to choose someone to go first, and this would make it a lot easier and faster.

10. indianspice

indianspice Member

Aug 26, 2012
    Bro pass a code to me

11. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Too funny about the menu, but the other modes sound cool too ;-)
    I'd love to get a code to help decide who has to empty the dishwasher or set the table... Or get to use the iPad next ;-).

12. MachWerx

Mar 1, 2009
    9 codes have been given out! Thanks for all the replies so far.

13. enelya

enelya Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    If I get a code I'd use selector to 'spin the bottle' in truth or dare.

14. MachWerx

Mar 1, 2009
    Half the codes have been given out! Thanks to everyone who responded and thanks to the other people who've purchased Selector on iTunes. I'll be around all weekend long if anyone else wants a promo code.

15. ihatecheese

ihatecheese Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    Could I have one? It would help a lot to choose someone to go out in the rain when the umbrella's not bid enough! :D

16. ihatecheese

ihatecheese Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    Thanks for the code! The app looks great but I can't review on the AppStore... :(

17. betatester

betatester New Member

Sep 21, 2012
    if i get a code ill use it to decide where i am going to go for dinner and whitch of my friends gets the front seat

18. MachWerx

Mar 1, 2009
    Ach! Looks like you can't review apps that you've gotten promo codes for. Well, thanks, anyways, to the 12 people trying it out. If you like it, tell your friends!