Seeking Collaborative team works on future projects

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by zard999, Apr 18, 2016.

1. zard999

zard999 New Member

Apr 17, 2016
    3+ interns at affiliated hospital & clinic.
    Hello everyone,

My name's Eric, and its a pleasure to meet everyone. I was a science major at a private institution that has a major focus into the medical field with a strong urge to strive for an MD/DO title. However, there are certain things I've encountered in life with extenuating circumstances that gave me some alternatives. Aside from pursing in the medical field, I have a strong passion to achieve as a story creator in the ios platforms. There are many fascinating ideas that can really play some high potential role in the ios systems. Here is a general evaluation of my background:

IOS market knowledge and experience:

-Entry to novice.

Experience/skills:

-N/A

Published works:

-N/A

Inspirations/Aspirations:

-RPG, Adventure, FPS, TPS, and Collections.

With my final objective in the medical field, I have very strong persistence and motivation in the ios systems as an equivalent. My goal is to set up abstracts, outlines, and a story and successfully work with team members to release the project as an accomplishment.
    This project plan will be considered as an extra alternative career aside from the original decision.

In this project, there are several criterias and members needed to begin and complete for permanent positions:

-Project coders

-Graphics designer

-App promoter

-Social media admin

-Music/sound

Note: **Some might be omitted, this list is a gist of the sources needed for the project to succeed.

If any dear members are interested in this project plan, the rest of the important details including financial investments can be discussed via PM inbox.

Please kindly leave a response if any dear members hold interest in this project.

Thank you for your valuable time.

Best Wishes,