Seeking Beta Testers for iShadowStrike: The Beginning

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Vabu, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Vabu

Vabu Member

Apr 6, 2010
    Once again hello everyone,

I am about to start the last phase of of Beta Testing for my game. This time around it's for finishing touches on level difficulty/balance of the store values and any final quirks that players can find. With that said, I'm looking for a few new fresh pairs of eyes to test out the game and get a more over all general feedback.

About the game. It's a little 2d action game where you play a Ninja (male or female) who is attempting to figure out who ordered an attack on their home Village that resulted in the death of their Grandfather.

A quick summary of the features:
    -10 levels, 1 bonus level .
    -In game store to buy upgrades with gold collected from enemies / villagers saved / other objectives.
    -Three difficulties for campaign mode.
    -Endurance mode.
    -Achievements (not linked to OF yet).
    -Leader boards (linked to OF but they are beta leader boards and will be deleted upon final release)

Again still no video working on it for release and it will be released to all the beta testers for some feed back before going "live."

Here are some screen shots of the game:

Main Menu:
    [​IMG]

World Map:
    [​IMG]

Level Loading Screen:
    [​IMG]

A Level:
    [​IMG]

The Store where you buy upgrades:
    [​IMG]

Do know this game is only focused for iPhone 3g/3gs/iPod --- it does work in iPhone4 however I don't have an iPhone4 device anywhere handy to test out issues if any arise.

If you are interested feel free to respond here, PM me, or e-mail [email protected] with your device type and UDID (please triple check the UDID I will not give more than one slot attempt to "typo'd UDID's") and I'll get back to you within 24h or sooner.

Thank you for your time,
    Vabu

2. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    My helpful suggestion: change the name to Shadow Strike. Sounds much better imo.

3. Vabu

Vabu Member

Apr 6, 2010
    Thank you for the suggestion it'll be taken into consideration :)

Side note: Still have four slots open for anyone interested!