Seeing Stars: A Constellation Making Brick Breaker (by Blue Footed Newbie)

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by BlueFootedNewbie, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Looking for a game with dazzling graphics and classic arcade excitement? Then connect the stars and protect your planet in Seeing Stars!
    No pay-to-win schemes. No viral gimmicks. Just timeless fun that will test out your skills.

• Move quickly as you defend the Earth from a fast and fiery meteor
    • Build infinite and unique constellations
    • Share your galaxy with friends
    • Old school gameplay is fun for all ages
    • See how you stack up on the leaderboard

If you like arcade style games, then Seeing Stars may become your new favorite. Download now and see for yourself!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BlueFootedNewbieLLC.SeeingStars
    Amazon Kindle: COMING SOON!

Trailer:

Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Hey guys, dev here. Nearly a year ago I set out to make/publish my first game. I wanted to take on a small project that I could finish in a month or two so I decided to build a brick breaker game. Well, the idea has evolved quite a bit and my timeline got stretched to over 10 months, but now I am finally ready to release it :)

I’d love to hear any thoughts that you have on it. If you can give me some advice (no matter how big or small) on how to make the game better, I’ll give you a free code to remove all of the advertisements. Just make a comment with your idea on how to make the game better or more beautiful.

I’ve done just about as much I could to make Seeing Stars beautiful, I can’t wait to hear more ideas :)