Seed-funded startup needs lead developer w/ iPhone exp

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by jtpickar, Apr 1, 2010.

1. jtpickar

jtpickar New Member

Aug 28, 2009
    I'm not some scummy business guy with no skills looking to hire a developer to code 24/7. I have a real background in user experience and marketing working for top brands like Victoria's Secret and Ralph Lauren. I've created real apps and websites that are live and I'd be happy to show them to you. I know there are a lot of BS posts from idiots who think they can just give a developer a little equity, throw them a spec and out pops a multi-million dollar app. This is not one of those posts.

Our startup has been accepted to an exclusive seed funding / incubator program. We're looking for a lead developer with iPhone experience to join the founding team as soon as possible. Essentially, the company is a mix between a social game and language learning software. We're happy to discuss the concept in more detail over the phone.

Substantial equity will be provided and living expenses (around 3k per month) will be paid with the seed funding.

You’ll participate in this exclusive program alongside the other members of the founding team. The benefits of the program include:
    • Regular presentations and mentorship from entrepreneurs, technologists, and investors.
    • Advice and counsel from the seed program’s partners
    • Access to a collaborative workspace where you can network and work side-by-side with the other startup founders.
    • Membership in a tight-knit community of exceptionally motivated technologists and entrepreneurs.
    • Opportunity to present your work hundreds of investors and entrepreneurs at the end of the summer for the program’s “Demo Day”.

Requirements
    • Experience with Objective C, Cocoa, and the iPhone SDK
    • Ability to pick up new technologies very quickly
    • Proactive, can-do attitude
    • Willingness to spend 8-12 weeks in New York or Philadelphia over the summer
    • Ability to work in agile and lean startup environment
    • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)

Experience developing games or rich mobile experiences with multiplayer, animation and backend systems is a big plus.

Interested?

Contact [email protected]

2. mobile1up

mobile1up Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    email sent - i am curious to what you have put together.

3. ACasalena

ACasalena New Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Interesting.
    If at all relevant, please feel free to email me in regards to any audio positions.
    Thanks and good luck!

Anthony
    www.AnthonyCasalena.ca