Universal Second World: Air War (by Change 3 Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by SmartChenTW, Dec 8, 2016.

1. fabell

fabell Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    I am having the same issues as senkoujin. The game has a lot of potential, keep up the hard work. Once you get the controls stabilized, of course, then you can think about adding more levels with a more varied challenge, weapon kit customization (for variety in gameplay, as in buying and installing different types of missiles/bombs/guns), a stronger and clearer UI (perhaps with clearer mission objectives for achieving the Excellent rank), different customization options for ship architecture, coloring, and even model, and eventually a localized storyline that might explain this very cool world (it's very Cordwainer Smith-ish) --- would be really awesome.

Although to get that done you would probably need more help. At least one other person to take half the workload.

2. SmartChenTW

SmartChenTW Well-Known Member

#62 SmartChenTW, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    hi, chief78, Gurney Halleck, fabell,

In fact, I still have the main full-time work during the day, after get off work to accompany children,
    The rest of a little bit of time, is my own creative R & D time,Time is relatively small, but I will try to under the,
    Either way, the game updates and respone to message slower, please forgive me

Thank you everyone :)

3. SmartChenTW

V1.4 main update of the lens stability:
    (1) stable lens control
    (2) modify the enemy label text
    (3) To cancel sliding the lens left or right while not operating

Thanks to a lot of people to give advice, especially in the lens operation, so the V1.4 with the fastest way to update, and hope to make anyone have a better sense of operation, in fact, the game V1.0 with finger-operated camera, Plus a similar delay tracking control, resulting in a sense of dizziness, after many people's strong recommendation,V1.3 back to GamePad type of operation, V1.4 version of the flick and cancel the left and right sliding camera,Theory should be able to smooth operation, and very grateful to anyone's proposal, and finally to change to the current best operating.

Thank you everyone :)

4. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #64 Son of Anarchy, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    Hi SmartChenTW :)

I'll start by saying your game looks amazing and I hope you have great success with it.

A lot of times I check out a new game because it gives me a good first impression, sometimes I miss out on a great game because of a bad first impression.

I'm only saying this to hopefully help out in some way. The game description in the AppStore isn't bad... but it could be better. I was thinking something like this might make a better first impression.

2080 AD, humans begin traveling farther into space than ever before, discovering numerous races of extra terrestrial beings.

Unavoidable contact with these hostile aliens leads to an interstellar sky war the world has never seen.

Take to the skies in massive airships created using an arsenal of state of the art technology.

Prepare for a war that's out of this world...

Feel free to use any of that if you want. As I said I'm just trying to help in some way and wish you all the best with your game.

5. SmartChenTW

#65 SmartChenTW, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017

Hi,Son of Anarchy,

Thank you very much for your help, I will add these games info to the AppStore description.In the game design, the text description of my worst,Very pleased to be here, get a lot of valuable advice and help.

I am very moved, thank you :)

6. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    SmartChen,

Hell Yeah!! I have the update. I absolutely LOVE LOVE the new controls!! I am enjoying the game so much more! Thank you for listening to feedback! I love the whole on screen set up.

Great job! The game is so beautiful!

Billy

7. Spudboy

Spudboy Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    I guess I will buy it now. :)

8. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    Super stoked win m'LordShad0wz iz excited about a masterpiece or works of heArt

9. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Sold!!!

10. chuckfinley

chuckfinley Active Member

Nov 28, 2013
    Mojito bar
    I am mediocre at these sort of games, and have more unplayed games than I care to admit. But I'm buying this to support the developer for his responsiveness in the forums. Great work!

11. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I can't wait until next week. My daughter is getting me an IPhone 6s+ 128 gig for an upgrade. This game is going to look amazing on the bigger screen.

The processor is faster as well correct? I'm using an iPhone 6.

Billy

12. Bullos

Bullos Member

Sep 24, 2011
    You make me wish I had kids Billy lol

13. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

#73 sugimulm, Jan 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    One question, is this game just a high score chaser?

EDIT: thank you Son of Anarchy and LordShad0wz for the impressions, will buy to support an active dev. Bought, Impressions in the morning, it's time for some zzzzz's lol

14. elekchron

elekchron Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2015
    #74 elekchron, Jan 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    Bought the game, rather impressed with the Devs involvement & commitment to new suggestions.

I find most of the time, that it's hard to see your ship, with the trails coming from back, against the clouds & the retical/sight being a light color.

Is it possible to have different view points; close up, immersive etc ?
    And the option to change the sight's color?

While the music is pleasant, I find it loops to often.

Apart from the above, a very fantastic game. Well done.

15. sdefranco1

sdefranco1 Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Based on developer responsiveness and interaction alone, I am buying this game.

Kudos to them for their hard work and dedication- it is truly valued and appreciated, in a sea of mobile gaming train wrecks and freemium money grabbing crap ware.

Thank you!!

16. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Got to say impressive! Totally reminds me of Panzer Dragoon from the old Saturn days! Gorgeous to look at and controls brilliantly, thanks to LordShad0wz and his assistance. Game is stage based, complete each stage while completing the destruction of required targets. Played a couple of levels and instantly gives you the impression of lots of love in this game by the dev. Hats off to all your hard work, it shows. Great for shooter fans and people, like me that miss the Panzer Dragoon era of games. Two thumbs up dev, keep up the great work, it shows!

17. SmartChenTW

hi,Billy,

Thank you for your enthusiasm and encouragement.

Remember to receive Email :)

18. SmartChenTW

Hi, elekchron,

Thanks for your suggestion, the next version:

(1) Drama-type dynamic lens button:
    The lens will automatically slide around to watch the fighters,
    but there will be shaking, have to get used to

(2) Sight color switch button:
    #### White / Red color

thank you:)

19. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Hello m'LordShad0wz,

The A9 is about 50% faster than the A8 in the iPhone 6 and I believe that the Plus version is also clocked slightly higher. All in all I'd say it's a pretty significant improvement and my iPhone 6S 128gb has been awesome for performance so far. I have no need or desire to upgrade again until the 10 year Anniversay iPhone (8, or just 'iPhone')

Enjoy the new hardware!

20. SmartChenTW

hi, chuckfinley,

Thank you for your kind support :)