Universal Seashine - Can you survive the abyss?

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by pated, Oct 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ah ok. Thanks! :)

2. pated

pated Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Game maker
    Paris
    By the way, please give your full name (name + last name, not a nickname) when you fill the Beta invitation form. It really helps in managing all the Beta testers accounts. Thank you!

[​IMG]

3. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Can't wait to get invite email. Been couple weeks. Anticipating

4. pated

pated Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Game maker
    Paris
    Haha, working day and night to have everything ready. Next week is coming very fast. :)

There is still a lot of room for other beta testers so if anyone is interested (especially Android phone/tablet owners)... You also have the right to tell your friends about it or share the beta invitation form. :p

I need to feed this fish with a lot more beta testers or he's gonna eat my cat. :S

[​IMG]

5. IMBizMan316

IMBizMan316 Active Member

Jun 24, 2015
    This looks awesome! Perfect game to play at night with all the lights turned off. =)

6. Adsinjapan

Adsinjapan Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    I'm still awaiting my invite actually

7. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
    Looks great so far, will try it.

8. pated

pated Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Game maker
    Paris
    Sorry for the delay, the latest build is still pending review on iTunes Connect... it's a much slower process on iOS. The Android invitations were sent yesterday. I just hope the review team at Apple will review the beta version before the end of the day...

Seashine still needs more beta testers so don't hesitate to join HERE.

Thanks!

9. Stephan0711

Stephan0711 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    PM sent with my info for the beta!:)

10. Unlockabear

Unlockabear Active Member

Jul 16, 2015
    IT'S HERE!!! I actually got the invite yesterday, damn it's hard. It's also downright beautiful though.

One suggestion I have, it's not immediately clear what the star does and it's in a bit of an odd location. I suggest putting it on the bottom right hand corner mirroring the pause button. It's a bit of a stretch for my thumb to hit the top right hand corner.

Overall, very beautiful gameplay! The music is great too, so calming and mysterious!

11. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    It's really a wonderful game I'm ok with the controls and the music and sounds are hauntingly beauful and really add to the look and feel of it. I agree that the position of the boost might be a little difficult to reach maybe make it so you can move it to another position?

Otherwise it's a real treat and the visuals are incredible, makes my die a lot just stareing at stuff

12. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    #92 Jayg2015, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    Sent my feedback through flight app .
    This game is the best . Ginger dragging was definitely the best route. Flawless.
    I love the theme and graphics are presented perfect with dark ocean and glowing jelly fish. Lurking creatures surprise you at moments and executes just like you would imagine.
    Exceeded my expectations and they were high.
    Can't wait to buy the full game.

13. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Hopefully people get a chance to play this game.

14. pated

pated Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Game maker
    Paris
    Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for your precious feedback and support!
    I've corrected many things that you have reported and applied some sweet changes. Sending the update today.

@Unlockabear @dreadnok: I felt the same thing about the position of the boost. So from now on you can simply double tap anywhere on the screen to use a star. Much more ergonomic! :) Thanks for reporting this issue.

I've also updated the tutorial and it has now a part dedicated to understanding the use of stars.

@Jayg2015: Thanks again for the detailed mail. ;)

Still a lot of room for more beta testers so if you are interested, click the image below and fill the form!
    [​IMG]

Stay tuned....

15. Unlockabear

Unlockabear Active Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Another suggestion..

There is a audio cue for when the giant fish that eats you is about to appear. That's great and signifies you should start moving ASAP.

Unfortunately if I'm playing this during my commute, I won't always have sound on (which sucks because the music is beautiful), so I'll never know Mr Giant Fish is coming to eat me.

Is there any way we can have a slight visual cue for those of us that don't have the luxury of sound?

+1 on the double tap by the way

16. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Fantastic game!
    Here are some things that I would like to see...
    If I'm trying to go far in one direction it would be great to do a swipe and hold it in the direction to keep going that way rather than swiping 10 times.
    Also, sometimes it's pretty hard to pick up the glowing bulbs that are attached to stems. Anyway to improve that?

17. pated

pated Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Game maker
    Paris
    Thanks for the feedback, guys.

@Unlockabear: Noted. ;) I'll add a visual hint in the next update.

@coolpepper43: Good idea for the swipe and hold! I'll test that and I'll try to implement it asap.
    Regarding the planterns (the plants with the glowing bulbs), I've made some changes and the are now easier to break. You can also break a whole group at once with one of the new unlockable abilities (shockwave). :)

Oh, by the way, the release date on iOS is pushed to September 3! I had to upload a new build with important fixes and since iTunes' review time is so long... sorry folks. :/
    The game will still be released this sunday on Google Play and Amazon though.

If you desperatly want to play it on iOS before September 3rd you can still become a beta tester for the upcoming updates. :)

And for the others, here's the iOS app preview video!

18. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Forgot to ask will the game sync between devices?

19. jgeirge

jgeirge Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Game looks stupendous

20. pated

pated Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Game maker
    Paris
    Sadly no! I had to remove the cloud saving when I was solving all the incompatibility issues between third party plug-ins. :/ I'll intergrate it back asap!

@jgeirge: Thanks! Feel free to register to the beta if you want to try it early. :)