Search PDF on iphone Annotater

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by mrbass, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Annotater $5

Really ticked off at first as the zoom was limited. Last night had brother and his wife over doing karaoke. Well no one likes to sorth through my 150+ pages of karaoke songs. So does Air Sharing come to the rescue? Does Act Printer rescue me? Both apps I own. Nope can't search PDFs in any program except Annotater. So I redownload it bought it for $5 couple months ago and see it finally got an update to fix the zoom. It works awesome. I was able to search through my 15,000 plus karaoke songs to quickly navigate to one I needed. Before I had to get my macbook pro and search the pdf on that. No longer needed to power the best up.

I gave this a 1 star as without the additional zoom it was useless to me. Now it's 5 star to me. BTW, you need a mac (not windows) for this to work.
    Official page has tons of screenshots and explains everything.
    http://www.jbrink.net/annotater/support.html

2. Chumbake

Chumbake Well-Known Member

I'm a fan

My brother and I are writing a book together and since you can't edit .doc files on the phone yet, this is second best. I just made our document a PDF and read through it and added notes on the go.

I synced it with my computer and then updated the notes/annotations in the .doc file. Worked great.

Still waiting for .doc editing capabilities...and a BlueTooth portable keyboard.