Universal Seabeard - (by Backflip Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Oct 24, 2014.

1. jousta

jousta New Member

don't mind that you need an internet connection, i think the gameplay is really smart

2. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    #2202 cofunguy, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
    Well i'lol be earned..I don't have that one. Sorry, thought when I looked a while back, I thought I had them all. So thus had the mindset a little after the last release I got them (I knew about the anteater issue). So now I will definitely look. Obviously on probably one of the 3 new islands (gee, thanks captain obvious!!).

My gut says it probably on Ironblack City island since there is only 1 known bird there. But at the same token, could be on that darn Carnival Rock if it is suppose to rain for it to appear (most likely the case for rain since the one next to it requires that just like the ones before the Doza update had 2 rain birds next to each other.)

Again my apologies..

For the Whiseman query about what is behind the sign on the right side of the island, rumor has it is Seabeard's will from the folks who did the beta testing. Sadly not me so take that for what it is worth.

3. cofunguy

Sep 24, 2012
    Anyone know what is up with the resources update for today? I am not seeing anything obvious but then I just woke up.

Thanks!

4. Mistyball

Mistyball Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2015
    #2204 Mistyball, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
    Why do things cost so much coins? For example, the iron crusted rock cake cost 7000 coins to learn the recipe! The buildings also cost a lot.

I finally found the anteater at carnival rock in the rain at 6:45 am.

5. cofunguy

Sep 24, 2012
    I gather you didn't have the confetti "rain" then?

6. Mistyball

Jan 23, 2015
    #2206 Mistyball, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
    Yeah I was lucky enough not to have completed Carnival rock quests. I think the time span of anteater is from 6:30-8:30 because I just saw him at 8:30 and when I went back to island he despawned. I still need the mystery bird, the wolverine, and the porcupine. I know where all these spawn except he mystery bird but I can't see them anywhere. I also found the beaver for Caleb Shiller *phew* .

I also know there might be two different types of rain because one the larona billboard there is rain, and there is a thunderstorm. Once when I looked in the rain I didn't see the beaver and the other time I looked in the thunderstorm there was the beaver. I also found the beaver on Sunday which might be a coincidence.

7. cofunguy

Sep 24, 2012
    Beaver is tied to Sunday. Don't think it matters on which rain for the first set of birds/ animals.

The one I have seen less of is the porcupine at the mine. I know it needs to be raining but don't recall if it was tied to a particular day or not. Fortunately, I have not gotten a quest for the porcupine.

8. Gingerly23

Gingerly23 Active Member

Apr 10, 2015
    The Beaver is tied to Sunday's. I see him every Sunday, however, sometimes I do have to travel back and forth to catch him. I have not received a quest for the Porcupine - only the random requests for a picture. The Mystery Bird (in my opinion) will be found in the next update or so. I think the shops need to have sales. Who wants to spend 100 or more pearls for a pet costume? Lol! And last but not least- Handcircus needs to get it together- the wait between updates is ridiculous. I play each update as slow as I can and still find myself getting bored in between.

9. Mistyball

Jan 23, 2015
    I Have stayed up till midnight in rain and I didn't see the porcupine or the wolverine. Maybe they are just super rare or something.

10. Gingerly23

Gingerly23 Active Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Try early in the AM- I think I found both the Wolverine and the Porcupine in the wee hours of the morning.

11. cofunguy

Sep 24, 2012
    Correct for wolverine...early AM hours like 1-2 am

12. WicCaesar

WicCaesar Member

Jul 6, 2015
    Actor, Teacher
    Rio de Janeiro
    I need the following items to complete my collection. If you are willing to sell me any of them, please get in touch. My Google Play Games name is Caesar Augustus Ashbar (I'm dressed as a zombie in my avatar).

HATS

Conical Hat
    Witch's Hat
    Captain's Bicorn
    Red Bow
    Dragon Dance Tail Mask
    Dragon Dance Body Mask
    Dragon Dance Head Mask

CLOTHING

Red T-Shirt
    Nautical Navigator Outfit
    Nautical Navigator Outfit (they have the same name in Portuguese, I don't know if they have the same name in English)
    Pilot Outfit
    Exotic Royalty Outfit
    Rural Clothing
    Red-striped Skirt
    Stargazing Uniform
    Dragon Dance Uniform
    Red Silk Dress

13. Mistyball

Jan 23, 2015
    Darn it. I could only wake up at 3 am in the rain and I just missed the wolverine and the porcupine

14. Mistyball

Jan 23, 2015
    Is it just me, or do the wait times of the the carnival rock attractions increase every time you play it? Because I don't want to play it a lot and the times keep going up

15. Gingerly23

Gingerly23 Active Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Accessories

Does anyone know why certain clothes are available in the shops but do not appear to fit any person I have in my crew to purchase? As far as I can tell it's the Hero items. My first thought was that I haven't unlocked them, but then why would they show up?

16. Doop

Doop Active Member

Apr 30, 2015
    It appears some of the Hero-only items are gender based. So, for example, my male hero can't wear the female hero pilot outfit.

17. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    End of Current Storyline?

I have rebuilt metalwork academy and done a few minor quests after that. Guedo gives me more story and says I have to wait for storm clouds to the west to clear. Is this the end of the current storyline? If so, any word on a forthcoming update?

18. Gingerly23

Gingerly23 Active Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Handcircus did say that the updates will not be coming as quick as they used to. They also mentioned that they will not give any timelines for future updates as they cannot actually meet the projected dates.

19. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Sooo...I am at the current end? :::sad pouty face:::

I remember them saying the updates were taking much longer than thought so no promises. I hope the game is making them some money else we may never see the next update :-(

20. Gingerly23

Gingerly23 Active Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Oh sorry about not responding to that question! Yes- you are at the end of the current storyline. The good news, is that hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer for an update. Some of us have been finished for months- it's really hard to stay interested at this point. :(