Universal Seabeard - (by Backflip Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Oct 24, 2014.

1. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Interesting. Are you sure you don't already have one in there? Storage house only lets you store one of each hat.

2. Jkanavar2003

Jkanavar2003 New Member

May 20, 2015
    Doop you are awesome. Thanks for the heads up.

3. Bravd

Bravd Active Member

Feb 18, 2015
    I got excited when I saw this. It was raining so I tried it on the beaver and the porcupine last night and this morning. I had no luck at all. I went back and forth those two islands 30 or 40 times last night and 10 or so this morning. The beaver has only ever showed up once for me months ago and the porcupine never. This Beaver picture is going to prevent me from progressing. There isn't even a way to pay pearls to skip it. :(

4. silvercloud

silvercloud Member

May 5, 2015
    Awwww...I was hoping it was a real thing rather than just a random coincidence...thanks for confirming it was just a coincidence though :(. I do think the Beaver only comes out in the rain on the weekends. And honestly I think the porcupine only shows up on Thursday nights in the rain (anyone else read that? I have read that and also noted the 3 times I have seen it was a Thursday, but not sure if that was also a coincidence. I keep both pics always. I have 5 picture slots. Of course that's not helpful when you haven't caught it yet.

5. silvercloud

silvercloud Member

May 5, 2015
    Yes, I found that out when I thought I couldn't store the witch's hat and green summer dress and realized it was because I already had them. haha.

No, I don't have one already. It just doesn't have a home in there. :( I have it sitting in my swap shop for now waiting....

6. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    Do have to concur with Greg on this one..there is a spot for it.

7. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    Do think this is a bug and associated with upgrading and the app doesn't "remove" the person from the list of people in your group. Since if you do look at the spots on the mainland, there do appear to be more trading spots to get and thus maybe more crew as well. Just really hate the 3 person boat on the tentacle game since if the tentacles are inside, very hard to see the bottom tentacles to shoot at.

8. silvercloud

silvercloud Member

May 5, 2015

Yes, it makes the tentacle game a pain to play for sure.

9. twispby

twispby Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Anyone having trouble buying certain outfits from the clothing shops?

So far I can't buy the Pilot Outfit and the Red-Striped Skirt. The game just says that it "Doesn't fit" even though I've cycled through my entire crew...

10. silvercloud

silvercloud Member

May 5, 2015
    Okay; I'm going to try to attach some screenshots. These two show the waiter hat in my inventory and that it won't let me put it in the hat place.

I have 4 screenshots showing my hat house hats, but I guess it was too much for one response, so I will upload those separately.

If you guys have a place for your waiter hat, what row and spot? If so, I can go to that spot, but I do not have another waiter hat. Until the update could you even get one?

Attached Files:

11. silvercloud

silvercloud Member

May 5, 2015
    Here are the pics of my hats...no waiter hat.?? But you guys were able to place it?

Attached Files:

12. Doop

Doop Active Member

Apr 30, 2015
    I picked up the pilot's outfit months ago in the remaker and no one has ever been able to wear it. I was hoping the Doza update was going to resolve that. At least now I can put it in the clothing warehouse so it doesn't take up any room.

13. silvercloud

silvercloud Member

May 5, 2015
    So, my main character is a girl, and she is the only one who can wear the pilot's outfit. So, is your main character a boy?

14. Doop

Doop Active Member

Apr 30, 2015
    Yes. That must explain it. I guess none of my crew will ever wear it. :(

15. PrincessBaby

PrincessBaby Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2015
    Update bug

So it didn't work out. Miner came out and wasn't upgraded, was still level 2 with 75/75 ores. Tried to put him back in, game wanted me to free up space on my boat (send someone home) but I didn't have a full crew. Tried again after a bit and when I clicked on the upgrade capsule it did nothing. So now I'm stuck until they release a fix. Don't know what is taking so long as everyone is having trouble. Maybe they are trying to fix all the issues at once. Could be a while!! :(

16. Gingerly23

Gingerly23 Active Member

Apr 10, 2015

I have only found the Beaver on Sunday mornings during rain on top of Archeon Temple Ruins and the Porcupine random days late nights during rain on the top of Dorado Mines. Also, I believe it rains every Sunday morning- or close to it.

17. JennK

JennK Member

Jan 28, 2015
    #2097 JennK, May 21, 2015
    Last edited: May 21, 2015
    So has anyone found a bronze bar yet?? I am almost ready to upgrade my miner to level 3 and no sign of a bronze bar anywhere! What the heck is going on? I would like to complete that quest and move on......

18. silvercloud

silvercloud Member

May 5, 2015
    Someone got a bronze bar at Lvl 3 on another site. But, I've also heard some people have had trouble retrieving their miner after he has upgraded to Lvl 3....I'm guessing that might depend on the system and software version if you have that problem. I'm just at Lvl 2, so haven't gotten that far yet.

19. JennK

JennK Member

Jan 28, 2015
    Well at least you heard that it is possible to find a bronze bar. I think there must be a problem though since it would make more sense for those of us at Level 2 to find a bronze bar (and be able to complete the quest) than to have to wait until Level 3.

20. twispby

twispby Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    On my OCD quest for completing my clothing warehouses, I'm looking for the following items. Most are pearl bought items, but if you run across a spare through the remixer I'd gladly buy it!

Hats:
    Pet Red Pirate Hat
    Pet Lion Mask
    Pet Hippo Mask
    Pet Shark Mask
    Pet Bat Mask
    Pet Boater Hat
    Pet Owl Hood
    Pet Fish Hood
    Pet Bear Hood
    Fancy Crown
    Doza Captain's Hat
    Thirst Aid Hat
    Yuletide Snowman Mask
    Yuletide Santa Mask
    Penguin Hood
    Cat Hood
    Yellow Bow
    Tomb Rustler Hat
    Broken Horn Helmet
    Retired Pirate Top Hat
    Tiara
    Blue Pointy Hat
    Blue Tin Hat
    Captains Bicorn
    Yellow Beanie

Glasses/Accessories:
    Pet Hypnotizing Glasses
    Pet Clown Glasses
    Feminine Disguise
    Classic Disguise
    Hirsute Disguise
    Seabeard Disguise
    Rudolf Disguise
    Pet Eyepatch
    Monocle
    Yuletide Tree Glasses
    Yuletide Candy Glasses
    Yuletide Festive Glasses
    Haunted Pumpkin Glasses
    Rabbit Mask
    Dog Mask
    Bear Mask

Outfits:
    Doza Astronomer
    Doza Sea Baron
    Doza Long Jacket and Bowtie
    Refuse Collection Outfit
    Council Official Outfit
    Yuletide Snowman Outfit
    Haunted Monster Outfit
    Cowboy Costume
    Dog Suit
    Bear Suit
    Dirty Rags
    Seafarer's Clothing
    Stargazing Uniform
    Blue Checked Shirt
    Green Hoodie
    Park Keeper's Uniform
    Builder Uniform
    Yorubo Sea Rescue Uniform
    Red-Striped Skirt
    Exotic Royalty Outfit
    Retired Pirate Outfit
    Pilot Outfit
    Blue Hero's Tunic
    Nautical Navigator Outfit
    Blue Waistcoat

If anyone else is as OCD as me I'll gladly help out with your list if I can. Today I pulled a spare Wolfman mask from the remixer. If your interested in buying and selling clothes you can add me in game. Name is Twispby on Gamecenter. Probably works best to visit my island and leave messages on the billboards, but I check here often too. Thanks!