Universal Scythe: Digital Edition (by Asmodee Digital)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Sep 16, 2020.

1. AltsKev

AltsKev Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Male
    Developer
    lol no its ok thank a lot for your answer, you right game is popular, i love strategy game, i don't play a lot of 4x game but this one interrest me a lot.

2. hedgey

hedgey Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    I don't post a lot, but I wanted to come on and give my thoughts about this great game to help others make their decision.

I'm an avid board gamer, and Scythe is one of my favorites, so I'm a little biased.

After running through the tutorial, and a couple of games, I will say that this is a very nice implementation of the board game. You get that tense feeling trying to maximize your turns. The strategy is key, with almost 0 luck involved. there is very little to complain about here. The interface is nicely done, and the artwork really makes you feel like Scythe. For the amount of stuff involved in play the board game, they really did a great job making things fit onto a phone.

If you are a fan of Scythe, just stop reading and go download. You'll love having that Scythe feeling on the go. If you don't know Scythe, but like strategic games with little luck, you should really check it out. I can easily see this being in my top 5 board game apps.

JasonLL and AltsKev like this.
  3. AltsKev

AltsKev Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Male
    Developer
    thank i pish the buy button and... i like it, need to play some other game for understanding every rules but i like it