Universal Scurvy Scallywags - (by Beep Games, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jun 5, 2013.

1. kaibosh

kaibosh Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    Just a quick *bump*, this game deserves GOTY contender status. I don't know how they did it but the game is balanced to a knife edge. Nice job, guys.

2. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    All unlocked ship perks are enabled simultaneously regardless of what ship you're sailing.

3. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Really? I did not know that. :eek:

Sa-WEET.

P.S. This game rocks.

DBC

4. Monolith

Monolith Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2010
    im on the level with the golem, and have found that i can keep going indefinitely if i dont actually kill the golem. i can just keep collecting gold forever. anyone else notice this?

5. thenightfly42

thenightfly42 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    That's the case on any level, if you stay away from the enemies. I was on a 'collect 300 (or was it 500?) items' quest, and I wasn't sure when I'd be seeing those items again, so I kept that level going until I had collected them all. I had a power level of 325 by the time I was done.

6. michaelfields

michaelfields Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2010
    Did they remove swords from the store permanently? Someone said something about buying a better one further back in this thread but my store only ever shows like two hats and some pants, even after the refresh timer goes down.

7. henryfakesmile

henryfakesmile Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    nope... those enemies will move in quickly and corner u to end your life at later level , any the power tile just become more rare to appear , any tips on this games ?

this game is great and I still playing it on my ipad

8. beasstt

beasstt Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Does anyone know if this game will ever get an update? There were some bugs if I remember correctly.

9. Lazer Kat

Lazer Kat Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2013
    Playing Super Glyph Quest so much lately had me craving a more casual puzzle rpg experience, so I decided to reinstall this.

It's still one of the best match 3 hybrid games I've ever played.
    I have the doubler, I've dumped countless hours into it, yet I still haven't beat it.

I know the threads old, but any pro tips to beat the game?

10. Alex Wolf

Alex Wolf Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    I wish that one day scurvy scallywags 2 comes... i had so much fun with this game ..

11. thenightfly42

thenightfly42 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    I was sure this would be lost to the Appocalypse, so glad to see it continuing.

Is there a way to have more than one character? I'd love to restart from the beginning.