Android Scrap Clicker 2

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by xwaterdragon, Aug 14, 2020.

1. xwaterdragon

xwaterdragon New Member

Aug 14, 2020
    since this might be the first thread to this game here, i should explain what it is and how it works:

Scrapclicker 2 is basically an idle game. you spawn a barrel every few seconds and if you combine one of the same kind, it unlocks the next barrel. every second, a barrel gives you some amount of scrap (the main currency in the game). the next barrel is producing the amount of the last one times 3, and so on. with this scap you can upgrade. nothing unusual up to this point. but to really get somewhere, you have to reset from time to time. you start again at the first barrel, but with a multiplyer. and like this you can merge further and further up the road of barrels. at some point though, you get golden scrap by resetting. and this stuff really kicks in. if you collectet enough of it, you can buy a star. this is basically the start of a long time addiction. unlocked at one star, you can now join a team. and going further up on stars, you can unlock so much stuff. i had a lot of mobile games before, but this one is the only that catches me for a long time aspect. im now playing for about 1.5 years and only at 2200 stars while the highest player has over 9000. so if you concider downloading this "idle game", dont stop before one star because you can see an end. there basically is no end, as long as you go on merging.

2. xwaterdragon

xwaterdragon New Member

Aug 14, 2020
    #3 xwaterdragon, Aug 14, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    well, since the actual reason of this new thread was to advertise my team, i have to leave this here:

our team is called "Deutsche Elmos"
    its a german team that needs your support. its always a nice experience talking to the other members of our family athmospheric team, but sadly there is not that much conversation going on. and if there is nothing to unlock, and basically playing the game is only to carry the team is not the most fun. therefore im requesting you! download the game if you havent, merge yourself up to the stars you need to join team deutsche elmos (10 stars req rn) and be an important member of our wonderful group of mergers. help us getting back to the top. about half a year ago, we sattled down at top 20 of all the teams. but there were new teams rising and kept pushing us down. but i know, whith fresh blood, young enthusiasm and a little bit of addictednes, we can crawl our way back to the top.

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    This game sounds terrible ! Theres so many great games on iOS and this sounds really boring

Had a look on it on the app store and yeah, again it looks bad. I don't think you're really making the game sound good with your posts above.

4. xwaterdragon

xwaterdragon New Member

Aug 14, 2020
    you dont have to like it. but for me, its the only one i dont have to concentrate that much on. it simply runs while im playing other games. and the main point to keep playing is my team. have a try. its not the most complex or challanging game, but highly addictive over time