Universal Scrambled - Fun new anagram game (coming next week)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by freerunnering, Jul 5, 2016.

1. freerunnering

freerunnering New Member

Dec 19, 2010
    iOS Developer
    [​IMG]

Description

Scrambled is an anagram game I've been working on for a while. It is designed to be fun and easy to play for all ages.
    Little kids like to do the 3 or 4 letter words, with their older siblings able to un-jumble 5 letter words.
    However, adults don't race ahead of the kids like you might expect. Most adults can only confidently unscramble 6, or maybe 7, letter words.

GAMEPLAY
    • Timed Run: Race to finish a number of words as in the shortest time possible.
    • Free Play: Play through an endless stream of words to unscramble.
    • Speed Run: Race against the clock to complete as many words as you can before the timer runs out.

Video (30 seconds)

[​IMG]

Coming Soon (pricing and compatibility)

I don't like the recent trend of filling games with in-app-purchases, time delays or popup adverts. So I'm making this game a paid up front app. No adverts, no in-app-purchases or up sells. You pay for the app and it doesn't ask you for money every other screen. I know the AppStore has gone away from this in recent years so we'll see how well this decision works out for me.

It supports all iOS devices from the small iPhone 4S all the way up to the massive iPad Pro running iOS 7 or above.
    It launches next week on Tuesday 12th July 2016.

Official website (has more screenshots, etc...)