Universal ScourgeBringer (by Plug In Digital)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Sep 12, 2022.

1. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @Sagar Asthana what are you talking about? After beating the 5th judge, you unlock that top branch in the middle. And you can go “beyond” to customize your game for further challenges. Am I missing something?

EDIT: nah, just checked the fandom wiki, there are no more skill trees. Just this one with 7 branches.

2. Sagar Asthana

Sagar Asthana Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2020
    Male
    Yeah, sorry for the confusion mate.
    Actually till now I've managed to reach the 4th area of the game and while upgrading my skill tree on the top there are two options which say unlock by beating the 5th judge. So i had initially assumed that they are seperate skill trees in themselves.
    Anyways thanks for the clarification! And good job with completing the game! I'm struggling with the 4th level till now

3. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    I love this game but it has so many bugs it’s hard to keep playing. I never say that either. If I have a Bluetooth controller connected it just crashes at load. Sometimes the game won’t turn on at all if I have wifi on. I keep getting a pop up that asks to a cloud save from the Sept 17th 2022 or local from Dec 31 2022. Having other crashes and glitches. Really surprised how many issues I am having. Really hoping this game gets some updates.