Scaventurez

Quan Giang
A tribute to my favorite RPGs. Made with passion. Wade into the haunted mansion of madness and mayhem. Behind every doo…
$3.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
A tribute to my favorite RPGs. Made with passion. Wade into the haunted mansion of madness and mayhem. Behind every door awaits a new surprise. Fight for your life and befriend bizarre creatures, to uncover the long lost mysteries in this supernatural dungeon-crawler RPG! [PROLOGUE] Long ago, this world of ours was inhabited by mystical creatures known as The Elemates. Together, we lived in harmony, lending our strengths and virtues to one another. Together, we prospered. Then, it all changed when war broke out between civilizations. The Elemates were over-hunted and used as weapons on battlefields. Their habitat: destroyed. Those fantastic creatures were utterly devastated. Until one day, none of them could be found anywhere on the planet. With The Elemates gone, the balance of the world was broken. Famine was but one threat plaguing the survival of all living things. Some people believe that Spirits of the fallen Elemates still exist; somewhere, captured by evils and monsters. According to legends, enchanted treasures hidden within several notorious Haunted Houses can open a portal to where the Elemate Spirits are cruelly imprisoned. Brave women and virtuous men risk their souls, entering those possessed mansions in search of means to rescue and resurrect the fallen Elemates. These bold adventurers; fighting to restore balance and save the living, are known as the Scavengers. [FEATURES] * Procedurally generated levels * Unlock new monsters, curios, and items after every mission * New action fast-paced/turn-based match 3 puzzle gameplay * Make multiple matches per turn to build up epic combos * Unlock and collect over 300 items * Equip items of the same set to unlock additive power boost * Upgrade and unleash over 300 powerful abilities * Form the ultimate team from 100+ evolving elemental monsters About us Scaventurez has been in development for three years. I wanted to create a serious RPG for mobile phones without the usual mobile game mechanics. There’s no P2W. No energy systems. No 50-click tutorials. There’s little hand holding. There is, indeed, my goal to make a game where players can engage in the creating process by giving feedback and making suggestions along the way. Good luck and have fun!
Information
Seller:Quan Giang
Genre:Puzzle, Role Playing
Release:Dec 16, 2021
Updated:May 01, 2022
Version:1.2.3
Size:389.5 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal